• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dropintheocean

Student
Dec 12, 2021
Whats the required dosage people take nembutal orally when ctb by yourself? What about in clinics if orally or infusion? How much you need its 100% sure?

Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza and Dead Meat
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
In assisted suicide the dosis is 15gr the lethal dosis is between 2-10GR ( 1 Bottle = 100 ML is enough to kill yourself).
1 Bottle = 100ML = 6,3 GR?
Death of 1 Bottle is between 30 Minutes and 1 Hour ( but the results are maybe not the same, every human react maybe different to pentobarbital)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunny-Pia, Euthanza and dropintheocean
M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
There's a pinned post, maybe you could read that and answer your own question. From my reading, it is subjective of the person and their history. If you are certain of your decision, why would you not take an excessive amount to create an insurance policy? I don't think this is something that you take the minimum of. I think you want to be successful, and if that means taking double the dose, then so be it.

Reactions: Aardvark, Euthanza, Tortured Existence and 1 other person
D

dropintheocean

Student
Dec 12, 2021
In assisted suicide the dosis is 15gr the lethal dosis is between 2-10GR ( 1 Bottle = 100 ML is enough to kill yourself).
1 Bottle = 100ML = 6,3 GR?
Death of 1 Bottle is between 30 Minutes and 1 Hour ( but the results are maybe not the same, every human react maybe different to pentobarbital)
Thank you for sharing! I guess in the vad clinics they usually use infusion. With euthanasia I have seen them use injection. Not sure about that dosage.

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Thank you for sharing! I guess in the vad clinics they usually use infusion. With euthanasia I have seen them use injection. Not sure about that dosage.
They have both infusion and oral, oral is 15 gr Pentobarbital thats more than 2 bottles. But 1 Bottle would be enough to kill yourself.
1 Bottle = Death i think between 30Minutes and -1 Hours maybe? sleep after 5-10 Minutes i am not sure but they use more for a faster death.

Veterinary Dosis Source is from switzerland.

Source: https://www.vetpharm.uzh.ch/Wirkstoffe/000000000007/6744_05.html

Reactions: Sunny-Pia, Euthanza and dropintheocean
D

dropintheocean

Student
Dec 12, 2021
They have both infusion and oral, oral is 15 gr Pentobarbital thats more than 2 bottles. But 1 Bottle would be enough to kill yourself.
1 Bottle = Death i think between 30Minutes and -1 Hours maybe? sleep after 5-10 Minutes i am not sure but they use more for a faster death.

I guess infusion is much quicker than oral? Not sure how it goes with injection in euthanasia clinics.

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I guess infusion is much quicker than oral? Not sure how it goes with injection in euthanasia clinics.
Yes Infusion is sure quicker sleep comes after 60 seconds maybe* not sure
The Pentobarbital via Infusion goes straight into the bloodrailway than the oral version.

Reactions: dropintheocean
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes Infusion is sure quicker sleep comes after 60 seconds maybe* not sure
The Pentobarbital via Infusion goes straight into the bloodrailway than the oral version.
Take 2 bottles of N orally . How long to unconsciousness 5-10 minutes? Then what about right after drinking hold the last few militers in the mouth under the tongue without swallowing it .Wouldn't that induce faster unconsciousness because many meds are absorbed sublingually?

Reactions: dropintheocean and Euthanza
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Take 2 bottles of N orally . How long to unconsciousness 5-10 minutes? Then what about right after drinking hold the last few militers in the mouth under the tongue without swallowing it .Wouldn't that induce faster unconsciousness because many meds are absorbed sublingually?

In theory. The obstacle would be the taste, though. It's a deterrent enough for some people to drink it already in a few gulps, let alone to hold it and let it sit before swallowing...and 200 ml of it? That's quite a mouthful...

Reactions: Euthanza and dropintheocean
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
In theory. The obstacle would be the taste, though. It's a deterrent enough for some people to drink it already in a few gulps, let alone to hold it and let it sit before swallowing...and 200 ml of it? That's quite a mouthful...
i didnt mean hold all 200 mL . i meant drink most of it , swallow 190ML fast and hold only maybe 10ML . i meant swallow most of it just hold the last small mouthfull for sublingual absorption to aid even faster unconsciousnes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza and watchingthewheels
Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
i didnt mean hold all 200 mL . i meant drink most of it , swallow 190ML fast and hold only maybe 10ML . i meant swallow most of it just hold the last small mouthfull for sublingual absorption to aid even faster unconsciousnes.
Drink the 10+ grams within 30-60 seconds. Take a sip of liqueur immediately after (if there's time), and you'll be out like a light.

Absorption is extremely rapid in an empty stomach.

There are numerous videos on this site showing patients at Dignitas doing exactly this.

Reactions: Euthanza, dropintheocean, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Understood. Still, there's the prolonged taste to contend with...

Sunny-Pia

Sunny-Pia

Student
Jul 12, 2022

Veterinary Dosis Source is from

If stored in cool dark place for 6 years, do you think its still good to use?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Should be. There is ample anecdotal evidence out there that says it is, long as it hasn't been opened. Perhaps even 10 years or more.