• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Hi I've been looking into this and found that antipsychotics can slow N down substantially.

I'm on quetiapine 100mg and olanzapine 7mg. I cannot stop them cold turkey the withdrawal would be really bad.

Anyone has more info on this? Here is the text from PPeh

"This is what is says in the May 2018 Peaceful Pill eHandbook, available in the resources section of this site, in the section Administering Nembutal - A Lethal Dose Of Nembutal:

'However there is a small group (estimated at <1%) who may exhibit a prolonged comatose phase before death (sometimes up to 24 hours).

In some of the analysed cases, the long comatose phase was associated with the prolonged use of antipsychotic medication or chronic heavy alcohol abuse prior to taking the barbiturate.

It is presumed the induction of liver enzymes by these drugs causes increased degradation of the Nembutal, lowering the concentration in the brain.

In these situations increasing the quantity of the drug taken e.g. 2 bottles 12g may not necessarily hasten the death.

EXIT has examined the use of several potentiating drugs which may be dissolved into the liquid Nembutal, removing any possibility of extended coma. The most useful, Dilantin (phenytoin sodium) is discussed in this chapter.'"

Last edited:
Reactions: ihateantipsychotics and wildmoon
F

Fadingfast

Come in peace, go in peace
May 9, 2019
I take 400 mg of seroquel every night. This is such a bummer bc I just figured out the N from A situation. There's no way I can just stop taking my meds. Oh well.... I was just planning on N so my family could have a "proper funeral".

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I take 400 mg of seroquel every night. This is such a bummer bc I just figured out the N from A situation. There's no way I can just stop taking my meds. Oh well.... I was just planning on N so my family could have a "proper funeral".

It's not very clear , I only found one thread hopefully other users will have more insight

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nembutal-and-anti-psychotic-drugs.2005/#post-263405

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Yeah I learned this and stopped taking all my medications a week ago. I'm just wondering how long it will take before I'm good to go. Weeks? A month?

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah I learned this and stopped taking all my medications a week ago. I'm just wondering how long it will take before I'm good to go. Weeks? A month?

I read a month. I can't stop mine like that , so I'm thinking using an Exit bag when I fall asleep with N. I hope I get lucky when I order soon.