J

Juan

Sep 11, 2018
Good I have a question is that I have N liquid but before I take it I would like to try it to see how it feels to sleep my doubt is how many milligrams cream I could take as a test since I have wanted for a while but I was terrified to try it I will ask for Please be careful what you suggest as I will analyze and try.

Reactions: Redt2go
odette

odette

Student
Feb 5, 2019
Hmm, I don't think you can get an answer in a forum post. An anesthesiologist studies for years to learn how to give someone just the right dose to make them sleep without killing them. To determine the dose, they take into consideration all kinds of factors, like body weight, age, blood pressure. Then they have a bunch of equipment to monitor that person to keep them at just the right dose. Giving someone just the right dose to put them to sleep without killing them is enormously complicated and requires sophisticated equipment.

J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Back when Pentobarbital was legal...they used to come in capsules of strength 100 mg...1 Capsule at bedtime was the dose for Insomnia.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and killing me softly
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Back when Pentobarbital was legal...they used to come in capsules of strength 100 mg...1 Capsule at bedtime was the dose for Insomnia.

1 or 2 100mg capsules was the recommended sleeping pill dose i think. Is that wrong? When i tried the powder once i took 100 and then another 100, 200mg total. I'm pretty big though.