worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
He is the only "Justice" that actually wrote an entire book on his opposition to euthanasia. While I hope that one day the US Supreme Court will recognize our right to die, it's people like him that makes me pessimistic that we will ever see a Row v. Wade 2.0. This guy is a monster.

Reactions: MAIO and Schopenhauer
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
When it comes to death, I want to catch the bus not be ran over by it (if that makes any sense).

Reactions: Maravillosa and Schopenhauer
J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
the us supreme court will never help poor people

Reactions: Maravillosa, worldexploder and Schopenhauer
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I don't see how anyone in congress could have voted for that piece of garbage. He's also very religious which means he cannot be trusted to interpret constitutional law without using his bias of faith.

J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
I don't see how anyone in congress could have voted for that piece of garbage. He's also very religious which means he cannot be trusted to interpret constitutional law without using his bias of faith.
the entire congress are representatives of the ruling class, not poor people. If someone is rich enough they can commit suicide easily and at their leisure regardless of the law.

Reactions: Going Home and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I'm tired of these assholes talking about how "life is valuable"....if they really valued life than they would value a sentient persons will above all! It's not the beating heart that counts, but the organ behind the eyes.

Reactions: LivedTooLong and Jack
ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
quick guess

he was born into a middle/upper class family

he never faced serious health concerns so far

intact social environment his whole life

he thinks that he lived a tough life bc he had to work 2 jobs during college

Reactions: worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
quick guess

he was born into a middle/upper class family

he never faced serious health concerns so far

intact social environment his whole life

he thinks that he lived a tough life bc he had to work 2 jobs during college
Yup! That is an incredibly accurate description. He's a privileged frat boy.

Reactions: Maravillosa
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
He is the only "Justice" that actually wrote an entire book on his opposition to euthanasia. While I hope that one day the US Supreme Court will recognize our right to die, it's people like him that makes me pessimistic that we will ever see a Row v. Wade 2.0. This guy is a monster.

Life is I trusting ally valuable and assisted suicide should never be allowed because God. Why would I have to defend my claim? It's these people that need the guiltone

Reactions: worldexploder
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Any government will never help poor people. Govt's are entities that look out for it's own and anything left over are just scraps to show a small sliver of sympathy. So many people being used and manipulated by big brother to chase after that allusive dollar. Thank god, well actually fuck him too, for the deaths of rich people who profit off of all this suffering and blood. No amount of money will negotiate their way out of death and they can't take any of it with them. Hahahahaha.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Maravillosa
J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
Any government will never help poor people. Govt's are entities that look out for it's own and anything left over are just scraps to show a small sliver of sympathy. So many people being used and manipulated by big brother to chase after that allusive dollar. Thank god, well actually fuck him too, for the deaths of rich people who profit off of all this suffering and blood. No amount of money will negotiate their way out of death and they can't take any of it with them. Hahahahaha.
the cuban government does a pretty good job of helping poor people