leopard_gec

leopard_gec

Kara Kara Kara no Kara
Dec 26, 2022
Have you ever seen one of the videos about a test where a mom ignores their baby (like this one )

One day my mom told me that I used to rarely cry as a baby (or ever), I was very quiet and aloof and some more unusual behavior, I didn't think much of it until I saw that video,and realized all of those are signs of neglect

Ever since I just can't get that video out of my mind. I'm 100% sure this has happened to me from the moment I was born.

I know she either screamed at me anytime I cried or just ignored it because she believes it's unacceptable behavior that needs to be punished.
crying or any complaint = attention grabbing to her.

There have never been thorough studies about what happens to a child that grows up that way (bc fucking it's messed up) but of course they assume it can severely impact the child, give them mental illnesses etc...

I grew up never complaining or crying to my parents, I remember once crying because I got seriously injury and the whole time I was so confused as to why I was crying.

I was badly neglected both emotionally and physically (medically) I have so many issues that I "can't really explain" and I feel like the way my mom treated me probably could explain a lot of it.

I feel like I was just shot in the foot from the moment I was born.

• Hugs
Reactions: krxbs, pyroxenic and Someone123
DukeDestroyer

DukeDestroyer

I HATE YOU!
Feb 1, 2023
Wow, your mom is something else. It seems like she never cared about you, like my family to me. I'm fucked too.

• Hugs
Reactions: krxbs, leopard_gec and Someone123
leopard_gec

leopard_gec

Kara Kara Kara no Kara
Dec 26, 2022
Wow, your mom is something else. It seems like she never cared about you, like my family to me. I'm fucked too.
This is only one aspect of her. One of the worse thing she has done to me is try to kill me multiple times. She has also lost custody of her first 2 childen. I wonder how my life would be if the legal system didn't fail me. Something else she is.

• Love
Reactions: krxbs
DukeDestroyer

DukeDestroyer

I HATE YOU!
Feb 1, 2023
Sorry that happened to you. Family can be the worst thing to many of us, unfortunately. My sister tried to kill my mother, but if my mother tried to kill me. I wouldn't have anything to do with her at all.

Reactions: leopard_gec
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful what you've been through and it's just so unfair how many people suffer so much all through no fault of their own. It's horrible how humans can cause so much harm, I certainly do believe that people are responsible for so much of the suffering that sadly exists in this world.

pyroxenic

pyroxenic

Wanting to Sleep for Eternity
Feb 3, 2023
That sounds really really tough to digest and wrap your head around that. Im sorry. And it probably does sound that could answer to a lot of your questions (medical or otherwise). You were not only failed by your own mother but the legal system too :( your 'mother' sounds like an monster, hooe youre doing okay đź’”