• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
Wondering if there is anyone here on SS that lives in Canada & knows of a source/way to obtain a firearm. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
No idea how you'd get one illegally.

Legally you have to pass a two day course, then go thru a background check and get two references from people that known you for more than 3 years. If you have a documented history of mental illness they may decline you.

You can't do anything in this fuckin country

Reactions: Bigyeah
B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
No idea how you'd get one illegally.

Legally you have to pass a two day course, then go thru a background check and get two references from people that known you for more than 3 years. If you have a documented history of mental illness they may decline you.

You can't do anything in this fuckin country
I know right! Thanks for that I should have clarified I know there's a 2 day safety course then 2 exams before you get you PAL license and ability to buy. Long process here in Canada. Was more so hoping to find someone who has a connection to unregistered firearms. So many articles of firearms being smuggled into Canada from the south, just wish I knew how to get my hands on one. I'm done with being exhausted and numb.

Reactions: rt1989526
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I know right! Thanks for that I should have clarified I know there's a 2 day safety course then 2 exams before you get you PAL license and ability to buy. Long process here in Canada. Was more so hoping to find someone who has a connection to unregistered firearms. So many articles of firearms being smuggled into Canada from the south, just wish I knew how to get my hands on one. I'm done with being exhausted and numb.

Make a slam shotgun.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

Lol let me know if you find out how

Reactions: Bigyeah
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
What's that and are you able to elaborate?

Sure, it's essentially two pipes of slightly different diameter. The "upper" receiver being the fatter pipe with a threaded cap that has a pin attached acting as a firing pin. The smaller pipe being where the shell is placed acting as a barrel. Slide the smaller end into the bigger one. When you slam it together hard enough, it'll fire the shell.

Educational purposes only! Lol.

0866529D 1B68 48B4 9682 6029EE652B19
Super basic design of the concept

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm not an expert on firearm laws in Canada and as far as making your own slamfire shotgun, I think you may need a PAL (Possession and Acquisition License) which requires you to get references, background checks, and application paperwork. It is certainly significantly harder to "legally" possess firearms in Canada than the US. This is mostly due to the fact that in Canada, firearms possession is a privilege rather than a right, while the US, it is a Constitutional right (entitled to own one by default). Anyways, here is the video below:

If I was a Canadian, I'd most likely go with a different method, but that's just me and my circumstances. I'm sorry I can't be of more help since I don't know all the nuances of Canadian law regarding firearms and IANAL.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I'm not an expert on firearm laws in Canada and as far as making your own slamfire shotgun, I think you may need a PAL (Possession and Acquisition License) which requires you to get references, background checks, and application paperwork. It is certainly significantly harder to "legally" possess firearms in Canada than the US. This is mostly due to the fact that in Canada, firearms possession is a privilege rather than a right, while the US, it is a Constitutional right (entitled to own one by default). Anyways, here is the video below:

If I was a Canadian, I'd most likely go with a different method, but that's just me and my circumstances. I'm sorry I can't be of more help since I don't know all the nuances of Canadian law regarding firearms and IANAL.

Does Canada not sell plumbing supplies? Or are you talking about acquiring the ammunition?

B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
Does Canada not sell plumbing supplies? Or are you talking about acquiring the ammunition?
Plumbing supplies would be extremely easy. You still need a license/PAL to purchase ammo. I'd gladly buy the materials needed, would need help with welding the cap at the end/creating a firing pin. Would still need to get the ammo somehow:ehh:

Reactions: Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Plumbing supplies would be extremely easy. You still need a license/PAL to purchase ammo. I'd gladly buy the materials needed, would need help with welding the cap at the end/creating a firing pin. Would still need to get the ammo somehow:ehh:

Ahhh gotcha. The cap should be threaded, and you could probably cement a pin in there.