• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
hi. i am in need of information. my partner died in april (on cobain/cornell's d-day) but it was ruled not a suicide cause they had "no prior history of suicidal intent" (which is absolute bullshit bcuz theyve literally tried to cbt while i held them in my arms, plus many other times before i met them) so i have no idea how they were able to swing that. the police said oded on bromazolam, but as a user of the substance for self medication, i know it takes A LOT to kill you, which makes no sense for a suicide. my question is, would suboxone strips show up as opioids on a post-mortem drug test?
also, can ghb be confused for gabapentin in drug test results?
my love left behind for me a jar of about 5gs white powder (slight calming effect when ingested orally, but tastes bitter like medicine. same effect just lessened when snorted, but burns like a sunabitch. boofing leads to unexpected unconsciousness with no warning that can last 3-5 hrs?)

NOTE TO KIDZ
: do not just start doing whatever to get a mysterious white powder in your body. i was extremely suicidal and self destructive after learning my partner was dead and so i was making poor decisions. i am not a role model i have severe brain damage.

and im waiting for the test to arrive but after my research i am guessing it is either some form of g compound (gbh, gbl, bdo, etc, they were a research chemical fan4lyfe bless their soul) or barbiturate (please please please please) because the only clue i have is a #5 or H5 (it smeared and is hard to read) on the lid of the jar (its one of those plastic roundish ones with a seal that people get in bulk for "homemeade cosmetics" and creams and the like.

After my incident of sudden unconsciousness without warning, im almost positive my beautiful little cocktail of a bunch of old clonazolam i saved + some morphine +whatever that stuff is + alcohol will be a guranteed ticket out. i hope so. but who know, ive been doing fent all summer & im still waking up in the morning, so maybe im just not strong enough or something,