• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
I just had a failed attempt, mostly because I got scared and aborted. I need to talk to someone who has tried partial , tourniquet or nite nite.
I'm really scared right now as I can not hide what I did. I have deep marks on my neck and little red dots all over my face. Almost like someone took a spray can of red paint and just pressed it fast on my face. I also have a blood mark in my eye. Did this ever happen to anyone!
I'm so scared right now

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn, Endex, Life_and_Death and 5 others
TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
Hope someone with experience with this can help you soon

Reactions: Endex
S

SouthGermany1982

Aug 5, 2022
I had similar problems when I tried to hang myself. You can contact me any time. I know what you are going through

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and Endex
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Yes I hope someone with experience can come along and help. From what I've read any marks like that will fade in a few days x

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
I just had a failed attempt, mostly because I got scared and aborted. I need to talk to someone who has tried partial , tourniquet or nite nite.
I'm really scared right now as I can not hide what I did. I have deep marks on my neck and little red dots all over my face. Almost like someone took a spray can of red paint and just pressed it fast on my face. I also have a blood mark in my eye. Did this ever happen to anyone!
I'm so scared right now
Are these things that happen when you get close? I started to struggle to breathe and panicked. I guess I didn't compress the carotid artery's. Everything else felt fine until I felt like I couldn't get air in. I tried to fight through it 😫
I really need this to work and even more now before someone sees!!!

• Hugs
S

SouthGermany1982

Aug 5, 2022
I had these issues after my failed attempt on full suspension hanging. I used just an ordinary knot instead of a slipknot, was hanging for a minute or two, but never was really close to lose consciousness. Then I started panicking and somehow made it back on the chair. My neck hurt for a few days, but there weren't any marks around it, which probably proves that I did something wrong. My face was also red for the next couple of days. I pretended it was from an allergy. Some people believed it, some for sure didn't. Do you have make up (I don't know if you are male or female)? Maybe you can cover it up at least a little

C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
I once burst a blood vessel in my eye from a really bad cold where I was sneezing a lot. So you can use that excuse if you need to!

Reactions: notarealusername and Endex
NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
I had these issues after my failed attempt on full suspension hanging. I used just an ordinary knot instead of a slipknot, was hanging for a minute or two, but never was really close to lose consciousness. Then I started panicking and somehow made it back on the chair. My neck hurt for a few days, but there weren't any marks around it, which probably proves that I did something wrong. My face was also red for the next couple of days. I pretended it was from an allergy. Some people believed it, some for sure didn't. Do you have make up (I don't know if you are male or female)? Maybe you can cover it up at least a little.
Thank you for reaching out. I don't have much of an option but to try again

S

SouthGermany1982

Aug 5, 2022
Do you have a possibility to do full suspension? Partial seems so unreliable. In any way I keep my fingers crossed that you will succeed. You can write to me whenever you need some mental assistance

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
I had these issues after my failed attempt on full suspension hanging. I used just an ordinary knot instead of a slipknot, was hanging for a minute or two, but never was really close to lose consciousness. Then I started panicking and somehow made it back on the chair. My neck hurt for a few days, but there weren't any marks around it, which probably proves that I did something wrong. My face was also red for the next couple of days. I pretended it was from an allergy. Some people believed it, some for sure didn't. Do you have make up (I don't know if you are male or female)? Maybe you can cover it up at least a little
I am female / 45
covering up is not an option. I had finally got the courage and feel worse now.
I need to figure out if I was close. If I had just held on a little longer.

• Hugs
C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
SI is really hard to fight. Please try not to beat yourself up too much x

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
SI is really hard to fight. Please try not to beat yourself up too much x
I don't want to be committed. I did this so I wouldn't be put away and now my face and neck show what I've done 😭

• Hugs
Reactions: chronicallybroken
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's just burst blood vessels and bruising. I understand it may not be much comfort to you, based on what you have said, but it will subside as time passes. You can't use makeup to cover it up? I'm a guy, so have no idea. I'm sorry you're having to deal with all this.

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
It's just burst blood vessels and bruising. I understand it may not be much comfort to you, based on what you have said, but it will subside as time passes. You can't use makeup to cover it up? I'm a guy, so have no idea. I'm sorry you're having to deal with all this.
Do you think there was not enough pressure applied? I'm trying to figure out what I failed with