• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
Guardium acid reflux control - Esomeprazole

Just need to make sure first encase its wrong or its a PPI or something

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Is this omeprazole? On Drugs.com, it says it works by reducing acid in your stomach. If that's what you're looking for - good. I do know acid reducers do work differently, so you should look up the one recommended to see if it's similar. I am assuming this is for SN, so you should compare to that info.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Esomeprazole is a PPI.

From Stan's Guide:
After research, it was found that proton pump inhibitors (PPI) were not useful for the SN process. Nor any other drug that changes the behaviour of your stomach producing acid. You only need something that reduces the stomach acid quickly.

Acid reflux is caused by acid going up from the stomach into the esophagus. For SN method, you just need something that works in the stomach itself to convert the HCl present to NaCl, so that more of the NaNO2 makes its way to the intestine to be absorbed.

Last edited:
Reactions: FriendofDeath and redbutterfly
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Esomeprazole is a PPI.

From Stan's Guide:

Acid reflux is caused by acid going up from the stomach into the esophagus. For SN method, you just need something that works in the stomach itself to convert the HCl present to NaCl, so that more of the NaNO2 makes its way to the intestine to be absorbed.
Thanks for straightening that out!

S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
Esomeprazole is a PPI.

From Stan's Guide:

Is milk of magnesia any good? I ordered already but was meant to come yesterday but didn't.... Hopefully that will arrive today, not gonna use the other stuff I got

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Is milk of magnesia any good? I ordered already but was meant to come yesterday but didn't.... Hopefully that will arrive today, not gonna use the other stuff I got
Milk of Magnesia is Mg(OH)2, which should interact with HCl in the stomach to form water. It is also a laxative, though that shouldn't matter since you've fasted and cleared most of the contents of your stomach and intestines. (You may want to fast longer than 8 hours in this case.)

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Esomeprazole is a PPI.

From Stan's Guide:

Can I ask a question friend
I'm taking Emsomeprazole 40mg has-res-caps every morning
& Cimetidine 400mg one twice A Day
And propranolol 40mg one three times a day
So those are sorted

but I take 400mg mr queiaphine at night
And 50mg in the morning
But they don't prevent me vomiting

I'm diabetic so I use insulin too sadly slow release one

my main problem is getting SN That Is SN In Uk I don't want another failure

I have had 20+ failures due to vomiting but than I took my medication

I have read Stan guide