• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

just cant

Jul 11, 2024
it seems no matter which method I try nothing works. I've tried partial hang, starvation, helium, no water, over hydration, many many pharmaceutical drug overdose. And no luck.
I live in an overly protective country so no guns, carbon monoxide smoke detectors, 20% oxygen in helium.
I've never done or bought drugs and no luck finding where to buy them.

I'm at the point thinking I should drive my car into a cement pillar, or stand on the train line (but I just don't seem to be able to despite living opposite one).

What to do, as I want gone today

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You have carbon monoxide detectors outside? Do they have tents in your country? Is charcoal available in your country?

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Have you also attempted suffocation or drowning?

J

just cant

Jul 11, 2024
You have carbon monoxide detectors outside? Do they have tents in your country? Is charcoal available in your country?
It's winter, and freezing outside. Other thing is I have strong sense of smell so exhaust fumes, or charcoal is to much the smell makes me sick
Have you also attempted suffocation or drowning?
How do you attempt suffocation?
I'm a strong swimmer and breath holder so drowning won't work

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's winter, and freezing outside. Other thing is I have strong sense of smell so exhaust fumes, or charcoal is to much the smell makes me sick
I can appreciate that. But, are you aware that you're supposed to start the charcoals outside of whatever enclosure you plan on placing them in, letting them burn until they are glowing red-hot, and not smoking, and then place them inside of the enclosure? Once they are burning red-hot and emitting no smoke, they are producing CO, which is colorless and odorless.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's the Suicide Resource Compilation with lots of information about methods.

J

just cant

Jul 11, 2024
Ok so no success with a partial hanging (from doorknob) and it doesn't look possible (wardrobe bar is thin and only a 1 story house).

I have a butane camping heater or cooker and wondering if that would do the trick? Only problem I see is our smoke detectors are hard wired in and detect carbon dioxide, so wondering if taping a plastic bag over it might work?