• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
Please help me guys, I can't carry on anymore getting up every day crying going to work and coming home to bed cus my brain is so messed up! I can't get better, I had ECT and to cut a long story short I'm now completely stupid and have no life. I don't have the capacity to think up a method and I certainly don't want to wake up in the same hospital they fried my brain after a botched attempt! This is the only place o feel safe to come and I no longer want to talk to doctors for obvious reasons, please please could someone tell me where I can get N and how I need to take it. Any help is very appreciated. Thank u

• Hugs
Reactions: Eurus and hatelife
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
There is a List Of Resources in the Suicide Discussion part of the Forum. (Third one from the top)
Also there are MegaThreads on some of the methods that have a lot of information.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@No hope, I'm sorry you're struggling. The latest on buying N seems to be in this post (the thread as a whole is very confusing, but from the linked post onwards it seems to be confirmed information):

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-the-new-chinese-n-supplier.22238/post-432252

I hope that helps a little.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and No hope