K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
Hi guys. Been readin dem threads for a while. Once upon a time i tried od-ing. On shit that the psychiatrist gave me. Did go frequently but never took the meds until i was ready to go. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Some years of SH later, ex finds me on new years eve passed out with tons of blood around me. Still, it didn't work. Stupid me thought that if i fuck up my hands and open the windows during winter, it would work.

Aaaanyyywayyys. I need to disappear. I've lost the only person that made me think about the future and gave me hope. All because of me. It's all my fault. Here's what i got till now:
-the jumpy jump, from the 7th or 8th floor. I would fall on concrete. But the mess... I mean.. i honestly don't want to... traumatize other people with this.
-N. Only downside is that i am legitimately fucking poor, can afford only one bottle. I need two. There's no...way of saving money or shit. There's nowhere to get the money from. And if, let's say, i go for a bank loan..
What if it fails? What if i never get the N?...
- swimming with the feesh! Tho it scares the fuck outta me....
- partial hanging. Kinda interesting that there's nothin solid enough in the apartment i live in, but there's always time and place for renting a hotel room.
-getting the same room i booked months ago with my man, jump from there. Was high enough tbh.
-exit bag. I don't know how to get it. I cannot get a tank with either helium or anything in here. I live in the S-E part of Europe.

At this moment, I am so fucked up, I barely slept in a week, i cannot eat cause i next thing i know, i vomit it outta anxiety and... I'm just losing it. Step by step. Please help....

(Do apologise for any mistakes, I'm doing this while bawling my eyes out for some hours)

Last edited:
Reactions: brighter, Lady black, Redt2go and 1 other person
K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
Forgot to mention. I got this stupid hope that if i beg my ex to forgive me and take me back just a bit more, he might do it. Keeps me wanting to wait a bit more. But most of my voices are telling me that he won't. So... Advice with this would help too.

Reactions: brighter and Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Forgot to mention. I got this stupid hope that if i beg my ex to forgive me and take me back just a bit more, he might do it. Keeps me wanting to wait a bit more. But most of my voices are telling me that he won't. So... Advice with this would help too.

maybe give him some time to not completely fuck up since you aren't really sure to die
am kinda in the same position but I can do it some longer, maybe it's too fucked up then anyways and I'm going to ctb anyways but why should I care about anything if theres nothing I like to live for. you also shouldn't get together again if it ends anyways in your ctb some day, it'll just be more hurtful for him.

what does SH mean?

Reactions: brighter
K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
maybe give him some time to not completely fuck up since you aren't really sure to die
am kinda in the same position but I can do it some longer, maybe it's too fucked up then anyways and I'm going to ctb anyways but why should I care about anything if theres nothing I like to live for. you also shouldn't get together again if it ends anyways in your ctb some day, it'll just be more hurtful for him.

what does SH mean?

Thing's like this. I was..really fuckin suicidal when we met. He kept me...sane. calm. Idk. It worked. For the first time i didnt think about ctb. I was thinking about our future. I was tryin to get like money so we'd buy a house together. We even lived together for a while. But stress and anger issues (from both parts) caused us to split (like he said, forever) 2 weeks ago. Final decision he said. Got me beggin all week every night to change his mind...and it's all my fault, it was me fucking up. I don't deserve to exist, man...

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
Thing's like this. I was..really fuckin suicidal when we met. He kept me...sane. calm. Idk. It worked. For the first time i didnt think about ctb. I was thinking about our future. I was tryin to get like money so we'd buy a house together. We even lived together for a while. But stress and anger issues (from both parts) caused us to split (like he said, forever) 2 weeks ago. Final decision he said. Got me beggin all week every night to change his mind...and it's all my fault, it was me fucking up. I don't deserve to exist, man...
*hugs....shhhh... surely you deserve to exist. It may not be your choice to, but you desereve to for sure. And, as you said, it's from both sites... in swizerland, we have an old saying: "zom strite bruchts emmer zwöi", for arguing, it need always two.
Take care!

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
- partial hanging. Kinda interesting that there's nothin solid enough in the apartment i live in, but there's always time and place for renting a hotel room

I don't think so - just get creative! You can hang the belt from a towel rack like me or secure it above a closed door.

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
SN is looking pretty reliable right now

Reactions: Redt2go
K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
I don't think so - just get creative! You can hang the belt from a towel rack like me or secure it above a closed door.
Wonder if it works with windows. Lol. I only have one door in the house and that's the bloody entrance door.

Reactions: 21Neberg and Redt2go