• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aggy

Mar 1, 2019
I am going to use the alcohol and drowning method. I would also like to complete this before February, but here are some of my concerns – and please help:

-I've never had a drink. Well, I need to drink more or less alcohol in order to increase the success rate for this? What would be the best drink?

- Alcohol + sleeping pills + anti-nausea medication + the pool = success?

Does that method sound like it will work and work well? Is there anything else I need to include or make sure?

I don't know if this helps, but I am 5 foot five and weigh a little less than 140 pounds

Reactions: TimetoGo!
dynastickitten

dynastickitten

Jan 12, 2024
It honestly does not. There is a good chance of death, but these things often have a way of being ineffective. There are too many variables with this specific method

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Drowning is a very tricky topic.
You might be able to avoid painful drowning by being sedated, on the other hand there might also be biological mechanisms that ensure you're waking up when you're about to drown, I don't remember really but there are a few biological safeguards surrounding drowning response and the response to CO2 buildup.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
You would need to drink an absurd amount of alcohol to lose consciousness

Reactions: TimetoGo!