• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Ruinedmylif

Nov 15, 2019
I am out of options and have been trying to partial or tourniquet (nylon and spoon) each one I just keep getting my jugular. I do not have any other option...read through the guides and just cant get it right.

UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Partial does seem to be difficult but it is achievable. I think it takes a lot of trial and error <_< Is full supension not an option for you?

R

Ruinedmylif

Nov 15, 2019
Partial does seem to be difficult but it is achievable. I think it takes a lot of trial and error <_< Is full supension not an option for you?
Full terrifies me if I get it wrong. Crazy how I want to die but it still terrifies me
Would love to lay down in bed and get tourniquet to work...

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I believe it's virtually impossible to strangle yourself.
So unless you get that right spot,you're gonna panic and fail.
Over a few decades,I've only managed to find the spot once by accident. You absolutely pass out super quick but I don't even want to tell you how many times I've failed

UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Full terrifies me if I get it wrong. Crazy how I want to die but it still terrifies me

Is it possible you can choose a different method? Maybe Sn? That seems to be popular. Or maybe jumping off a bridge perhaps? Partial is my way to go but I'm unsure as of now. I too have limited options.