nohopenohappiness

nohopenohappiness

24yearsofsaddness
Oct 11, 2022
Feeling more worthless then ever life it's not worth living just for revenge , 24 years of pain and Sadness fuck this I don't even understand the purpose of living I regent not doing it sooner I knew it I waited to long I feel the full effects of being worthless I need to die before November 25 . I going to try to see how I can get SN and CTB already .fuck life fuck my so called family everyone hates me if I regent one thing is living with autism ,depression and anxiety

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: eternal_life and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Seems so many of us were born to suffer. Many of us grow tired of being in pain,and seek relief. I say we deserve better.

Reactions: eternal_life, Felix007 and nohopenohappiness
nohopenohappiness

nohopenohappiness

24yearsofsaddness
Oct 11, 2022
Seems so many of us were born to suffer. Many of us grow tired of being in pain,and seek relief. I say we deserve better.
I think there comes a breaking point in everyone life I'm being 100% truthfull had I found this site back then, age 12 when I had my first attempt I would have CTB successfully back then.so much bad as happened from then till now like I said I feel the full effects of being worthless I have to more fight in me to fight my days are numbered on this earth this makes me very sad to think about but it is my reality and reality for many others . I appreciate your response ty

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
F

Felix007

I’m so done
Sep 12, 2022
Sorry to hear about your pain brother i also would have ctbd waaay earlier if i had known this site…
Why 25th november?

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I think there comes a breaking point in everyone life I'm being 100% truthfull had I found this site back then, age 12 when I had my first attempt I would have CTB successfully back then.so much bad as happened from then till now like I said I feel the full effects of being worthless I have to more fight in me to fight my days are numbered on this earth this makes me very sad to think about but it is my reality and reality for many others . I appreciate your response ty
Got ya beat, MY first try was at 11! Shame one cannot OD on aspirin!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it can be so dreadful having to endure a life which is just endless suffering. Existing can certainly be painful for many people. I also wish that I left this world at an earlier date as I do believe that as time goes on, life just gets worse and if I left earlier it would have prevented so much dread and misery. The existence of life really is so horrifying and unnecessary and I think that for many of us in this world, life could never be worth it.
I wish you freedom from this cruel existence.

Reactions: CTB72