• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pixiep

Pixiep

Existence is pain
Sep 3, 2019
I need to do it tonight. I cant take a minute longer i swear. But im not prepared, i had wanted to find a partner and decide on method then. But i cant wait i need to go TONIGHT. Suggestions on methods? I dont have much and dont have time to obtain stuff tha will take to long. I dont want to change my mind. I want to be free

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Dima2, disabledandhopeless and 2 others
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
All I can say is ... as much as you need to go ... try to distract yourself. How about joining chat? Being hasty might mean you suffer, don't die, end up being sectioned, etc.

Reactions: LADY007, Greenberg, Lorntroubles and 4 others
Pixiep

Pixiep

Existence is pain
Sep 3, 2019
All I can say is ... as much as you need to go ... try to distract yourself. How about joining chat? Being hasty might mean you suffer, don't die, end up being sectioned, etc.
Talking to someone i dont know through a phone wont work anymore. And i have no one else. Its worth the risk i just need to pick a method

Reactions: Existingnotliving
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
But im not prepared
You've said it here.
If you haven't even got a method yet, it probably won't work and you'll end up just hurting yourself.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Dima2, Pixiep and 5 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
You've said it here.
If you haven't even got a method yet, it probably won't work and you'll end up just hurting yourself.
Pretty much this. Impulsive attempts are setting yourself up for more heartache and potential failure. Most attempts require planning. If you're certain you want to go ahead, then maybe try looking through the resource guide. Sorry that you're feeling this way though, sending love ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Greenberg, Pixiep and 3 others
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Impulsive attempts very rarely turn out well. My fear with any impulse CTB attempt would be brain damage and still being here, but in a vegetative state. That's worse that what you have in now I'm sure. So many types of failed methods could lead you there.

Reactions: Existingnotliving, Pixiep and Silver
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
You've said it here.
I agree completely. I'm so sorry you feel this way right now. From observing others on this forum, a few important lessons have become clear.

1. Impulsive, unprepared attempts usually fail, and often contribute to a worsening of the situation — lasting health complications, involuntary commitment, strained relationships, etc.

2. The moments of extreme pain tend to dissipate. They always feel like they never will, but they always do.

3. You know when you're ready when you can make the decision with a clear head. At moments of extreme distress, we want to act out and may do things that aren't really in our best interest. This has happened to me so many times in so many different contexts.

I think staying here and chatting with us for a bit might indeed help for tonight. Then you can focus on preparing yourself properly for the moment you're absolutely sure.

Reactions: Pixiep, Lorntroubles, Emily_Numb and 2 others
Pixiep

Pixiep

Existence is pain
Sep 3, 2019
Well what about jumping? I live in milwaukee, there are a million places I could do it and I think ive picked one. From a certain height there shouldnt be any way I could survive right ?

Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
Think it's like 200 ft at least

Reactions: Pixiep
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Well what about jumping? I live in milwaukee, there are a million places I could do it and I think ive picked one. From a certain height there shouldnt be any way I could survive right ?
Nothing's certain. I know this forum is about pro-choice but I'm not about impulsive suicides without planning and thought, therefore I'm going to have to duck out of this thread. Please think this through x

Reactions: Pixiep and esse_est_percipi
Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
Like Emily_Numb says, you ought to see if you can get through this and not be impulsive, I don't want you to hurt yourself or regret it. Once you jump, you can't stop it. Maybe that sounds good now, but if you regret it mid-air there's no way to stop.

Reactions: Pupu, Emily_Numb, Pixiep and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I agree with the above posts.
In general members here will say that impulsive and unplanned attempts are not a good idea.
It's possible to survive from a jump if you don't land in the right way.
Also, depending on where it is you could land on someone else.
Please reconsider and try to get through this difficult moment by distracting yourself in some way.

Reactions: Emily_Numb and Pixiep
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I need to do it tonight. I cant take a minute longer i swear. But im not prepared, i had wanted to find a partner and decide on method then. But i cant wait i need to go TONIGHT. Suggestions on methods? I dont have much and dont have time to obtain stuff tha will take to long. I dont want to change my mind. I want to be free
I give you some advice brother. Do not try anything desperate, I tell you from my own experience, you are going to hurt yourself and fail when you are so desperate it sucks. all my attempts when I despair make me worse sadder, my anguish worse. Plan it calmly with a cold head I know what it is to want to finish as soon as possible but unfortunately it is not that easy ... I send you strength, you are not alone with the feeling of despair and anguish ...

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I strongly suggest that you plan for your exit with a method and backup method in mind, and of course, with all the required equipment ready to go. I feel that impromptu actions may be negated at the last moments because of survival instincts. Or even worse, a bystander interferes or distracts you from your intentions. Finally, I mean jumping from any height is a scary thought. We are all conditioned not to jump from an appreciable height since childhood.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I would really encourage you not to tbh. You are not prepared as you say and messing this up can be serious. Please be safe.

Pixiep

Pixiep

Existence is pain
Sep 3, 2019
Alright. I thank you guys for your kind words. I dont think I will do it tonight anymore..you guys have all efficiently terrified me into thinking I will end up in an even worse position than I am in now lol. Its very hard tho. Maybe it will, but this extreme anguish i feel today is not passing. And its so difficult waiting for it too knowing that it inevitability comes back without fail.
So i guess I will use tonight & channel this pain and energy into thoroughly planning and clearing anything up that I have not yet. Ill set my date tonight and make sure i will be 100% ready by then.
Thank you all.
Anyone else have dates set? Id be interested to talk over pm and see the steps and preparations you took to be "ready" .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Emily_Numb, Wisdom3_1-9 and 1 other person
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
Alright. I thank you guys for your kind words. I dont think I will do it tonight anymore..you guys have all efficiently terrified me into thinking I will end up in an even worse position than I am in now lol. Its very hard tho. Maybe it will, but this extreme anguish i feel today is not passing. And its so difficult waiting for it too knowing that it inevitability comes back without fail.
So i guess I will use tonight & channel this pain and energy into thoroughly planning and clearing anything up that I have not yet. Ill set my date tonight and make sure i will be 100% ready by then.
Thank you all.
Anyone else have dates set? Id be interested to talk over pm and see the steps and preparations you took to be "ready" .
I asked for my sn and it reassures me that it is traveling at the moment without problems. When I arrive I will take my time to plan everything well and the day I am ready to do it. The only thing that could make me worse is that my sn does not arrive and the truth is I hope that does not happen because it would distress me a lot.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Please don't be impulsive, if you haven't prepared you will just fail and end up paralyzed or disabled in some other way till the rest of your life!! You don't want this, please. Distract yourself
Thank you all.
I don't have a set date but I do have a set method