SethJay

SethJay

Feb 1, 2020
Feeling very alone. I've realized that people will tell you what you want to hear when it comes to the discussion about suicide, unless there's an actual plan. At that point, they want no part in it and have a thousand reasons of why you have to stick around, a lot of it is the "selfish" talk of "but i need you" or "i'm going to miss you." There is really nothing that is presented as a convincing factor. Just empty words and promises. I need to build the strength to put a plan together myself and go through with it, without feeling like I need someone's support for it. Because conflict of interests just don't allow for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr_House, Dead Meat, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
You're not alone anymore, here you have us, we're going through the similar pain. And we won't force our morals in you, after all suicide is a personal choice that should be respected, take care.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Dead Meat, SethJay and 1 other person
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
I would like to find someone to support me in this decision, but nobody understands it because they lived another life, bad or good, I have already suffered enough here, I just want to leave

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, TheMothraFiles, SethJay and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It seems as though many people do not respect the right to die. I see it as best to not tell others about wanting to ctb, personally. Non suicidal people would never be able to comprehend what it is like to want to leave this world. I am sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, SpaceCadet, TheMothraFiles and 1 other person
T

TheMothraFiles

Just wanting peace
Mar 16, 2022
Hell, I even tried opening up to friends that had been suicidal, and all I get is the guilt bs. I've stopped eating and everyone acts like they want to save me, but if they wanted to save me they'd actually frickin be there for me, not break down and guilt me. People are… ugh.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SethJay, myopybyproxy and Dead Meat