• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Atheant

Oct 16, 2019
I unfortunately can not travel. I reside in NYC, I was wondering if anyone could help or give me tips on finding nembutal

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Look at the ppeh for A's contact information! Based on what I've seen on this forum, packages from A to the US are pretty likely to arrive--I don't think I've seen it be seized a single time.

S

SerenitySeeker

Jun 28, 2019
Look at the ppeh for A's contact information! Based on what I've seen on this forum, packages from A to the US are pretty likely to arrive--I don't think I've seen it be seized a single time.

^^^ please don't spread information that isn't true. There have been reports of it being seized before in the US. Everyone needs to know they take a risk ordering it from anywhere so that they may make that decision fully knowledgeable.

• Love
Reactions: I’vehadenough, Haku and sleepy dog
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019

It's bizarre how people on this forum keep saying that getting N in the US is the best place or its easy. You obviously have not been paying attention. Police visited many people in the UK, Australia, Canada, and the USA. It seems to have started in April and is still happening. Now reports of it happening in France are coming out. The police show up, take the N, and put the person in the mental health system in some way, usually in a psych ward.

Reactions: Haku
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
I apologize. I wasn't aware that the police raids were still going on.

NotMeantForHere

NotMeantForHere

I want to go like Marilyn Monroe
Feb 6, 2020
It's bizarre how people on this forum keep saying that getting N in the US is the best place or its easy. You obviously have not been paying attention. Police visited many people in the UK, Australia, Canada, and the USA. It seems to have started in April and is still happening. Now reports of it happening in France are coming out. The police show up, take the N, and put the person in the mental health system in some way, usually in a psych ward.
But do they show up with a warrant?

Reactions: faust and AcornUnderground
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
You do not need any tip, I think. Well, If you are talking about N vet liquid.
N came from USA. No customs.

NotMeantForHere

NotMeantForHere

I want to go like Marilyn Monroe
Feb 6, 2020
Yes they do
Because theu are on top of the customs and the track of A and his product.
They know by leaking information who ordered and when.
I get that, but do you think one is safer if they paid with bitcoin, laundered their bitcoin using an onion mixer, used multiple wallets over Tor, basically did all the necessary things to anonymize themselves with bitcoin and detach their identity from their coins?