• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iwanttodie1

Jun 15, 2022
Falling off of a high place seems like my only viable option as I can't really order in supplies for other methods and this method seems kinda "badass" as a way of going. Anyway, I want to guarantee myself that I will die if I do this as the last thing I want is to end up crippled and stuck in a mental asylum forever. So, first of all I'm thinking of drinking alcohol a couple of minutes before the jump to you know enjoy my final moments of life and to numb myself from any feelings and possibly pain. Secondly, I was thinking of wearing some kind of strap with spikes around my neck so that when I land I will at least assure myself that my neck will be slit and so IF I somehow survive I will bleed to death and avoid laying on the ground hopelessly. Thirdly, is to jump head first to that my skull gets crushed and neck snaps which should result in a painless and instantaneous death. So far that's all I can think of to make this process as easy and guaranteed. Would like some suggestions to add on to this or is this already enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight and TheLastK
TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
It's not as easy as it sounds to jump, SI really kicks in when up somewhere high. I can't give you any tips on what to do, I view that as immoral and I think it's illegal, but papers do exist online that detail what heights the human body can drop from and still survive. I've read them myself, but this was years ago so idk if they're still available. I don't know your story, but I hope everything goes ok for you and you don't have to ctb.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
maybe using anticoagulants (known as "blood thinners"), some time before jumping.

they prevent or reduce coagulation of blood, prolonging the clotting time.

they also increase the risk of bleeding, both major and non-major bleeding events, including life-threatening ones.

but you have to choose their class smartly, as some are considered more dangerous than others (you want the more dangerous ones).

I

iwanttodie1

Jun 15, 2022
maybe using anticoagulants (known as "blood thinners"), some time before jumping.

they prevent or reduce coagulation of blood, prolonging the clotting time.

they also increase the risk of bleeding, both major and non-major bleeding events, including life-threatening ones.

but you have to choose their class smartly, as some are considered more dangerous than others (you want the more dangerous ones).
Is it something like aspirin I think right will that do it?
It's not as easy as it sounds to jump
Well that's why I'm using alcohol, I'll also try to find another substance too take along with it to make that part easier