• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BougainvilleaBlooms

BougainvilleaBlooms

Mar 7, 2023
This is knife I'll be using. My absent father(dead) gifted this to me. Hilarious. He's practically helping me die. FunnyFunny.

Anyway I need a description of the pain I'll be feeling. I know it'll hurt but I don't mind if it'll be fatal.

Attachments

• knife.png
    knife.png
    11.9 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: HeartSayako
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
With the ridges it will be more painful than a normal knife in feel like. You'd be shredding it at the same time.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer, BougainvilleaBlooms and Praestat_Mori
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I'm not an expert or anything but it seems like a difficult method because of the sheer amount of survival instinct you're going to be up against, not just the pain.

Reactions: DyingToDie123, DeadlineDialer, HeartSayako and 3 others
BougainvilleaBlooms

BougainvilleaBlooms

Mar 7, 2023
I'm not an expert or anything but it seems like a difficult method because of the sheer amount of survival instinct you're going to be up against, not just the pain.
With the ridges it will be more painful than a normal knife in feel like. You'd be shredding it at the same time.
Okay that makes sense. I was fatigued when considering this, so I had given the knife to my therapist. Sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DyingToDie123, dizzdesi, Don’tDoxMe and 3 others
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Okay that makes sense. I was fatigued considered this, so I had given the knife to my therapist. Sorry for wasting your time.
You did not waste anyone's time. Don't be sorry.

• Love
Reactions: DyingToDie123, DeadlineDialer and BougainvilleaBlooms
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Okay that makes sense. I was fatigued when considering this, so I had given the knife to my therapist. Sorry for wasting your time.
Like they said, no need to apologize! That's what this forum is for. I'm sorry you're clearly going through a lot right now.

• Love
Reactions: DyingToDie123, DeadlineDialer and BougainvilleaBlooms
DeadlineDialer

DeadlineDialer

Traversing the grid of death
Sep 20, 2023
Better to ask the question and hear that it's a bad idea than do something that'll leave you in unbearable pain, and not even kill you. Take it easy out there, I hope you find something that puts you at ease. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten and BougainvilleaBlooms