• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
Need someone to help me get to a very high place in London then leave me to jump off.... Kinda scared to go around looking by myself.... Or if someone knows where there is a high car park or something that I can easily get to the roof

S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
man please be careful about that.
people that seem normal on the internet can easily be predators.

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764, Brink, Isadeth and 3 others
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
man please be careful about that.
people that seem normal on the internet can easily be predators.
Yes,plus the fact if they do turn out to be well meaning,without a sinister agenda,they could find themselves facing charges,for aiding and abetting a suicide.
This was a local case. Charges were dropped in the end,but still...

Last edited:
Reactions: Brink, GoodPersonEffed and somniummalum
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Totally agree with the last post. Please be careful and do due diligence.

S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
Do u know anything about those high rise fancy hotels? They all look they don't have windows that open in the rooms? I need to know if they do.....

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Do u know anything about those high rise fancy hotels? They all look they don't have windows that open in the rooms? I need to know if they do.....
The advice on Trip Advisor is to phone or email the hotel in advance.
The window issue is a common concern,so,it won't raise any red flags.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Why don't you search on the partner thread and if your looking for high structures Beachy Head is only 90 minutes away, at least you won't land on some poor sod.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Busdriver, Saed and GravityUtilizer
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
You're right,though. Most of them rely on air conditioning and the windows won't open.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Be very careful meeting people from here. You don't know who anyone is and you can never be too cautious.

That aside, please consider the situation you would be putting someone in here. They would have taken you to a location knowing that you are going to end your life, effectively becoming part of an assisted suicide. I don't know much about the law on it here, but I'm pretty sure we can get in trouble for that shit. I'm not saying this is an awful idea, but understand that there might be good reasons why you and other people should be hesitant about such an arrangement.
London has cameras everywhere, no worries.
^^this is not good advice

Reactions: Isadeth
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
really interesting post.
it reminds me, there was a family that wanted to be with their son for his suicide in the US, but they could not because of law enforcment of aided suicide.
it's a fucking shame man.

Reactions: Saed and somniummalum
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
You think someone will rape you in front of the cops?
You know how many TV reports over here show shitty,grainy footage of suspects wanted for questioning in rapes,murders and stabbings etc?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
You know how many TV reports over here show shitty,grainy footage of suspects wanted for questioning in rapes,murders and stabbings etc?
Ok, you win.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Saed
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
Hey,it's good to see you posting in the forums,mate. You're fun.
Ha ha ha, thank you. It's funny how some people like me, but others don't. I do get a lot of likes.

Reactions: Saed
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Yeah and these are the posh upper class area's wait to you see our crime rate in the hood, lol

Cheers

Geo
ngl the worse areas are a war zone, I don't know how human life survives there

NoPlaceForme

NoPlaceForme

We wanted peace
Jun 13, 2020
really interesting post.
it reminds me, there was a family that wanted to be with their son for his suicide in the US, but they could not because of law enforcment of aided suicide.
it's a fucking shame man.
The laws really ought to be changed. He was going to do it either way. He should at least get the dignity of getting to have a loved one by his side. I see it as no different as being by someone's bed when they are on life support. I hope for a day where death with dignity is a thing. Even if not having someone by your side, access to a peaceful option would be a nice first step.

Reactions: somniummalum and Saed