• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AnonymouslyBlue

AnonymouslyBlue

Sep 29, 2019
Yesterday I posted a thread asking what happens if I mix two anti-inflammatories. I'm not at all familiar when it comes to what medication to use to safely (do it so I don't end up puking or with an ulcer and no closer to CTB) overdose and I never really considered overdosing in the first place. But after trying to CTB by two other methods that failed horribly, I'm running out of options especially with this whole COVID thing going on and the fact that I can't get what I really want, (SN) without my parents getting involved.

So I did some research about sleeping tablets after finding my mom's in her dressing table. I would have just gone for those but after reading up about them, turned out they are pretty harmless if taken with the intent to overdose. Shortly after, I found an Ambien that is fatal when taken in high dosages. Mylan Zolpidem.

They are sold in my country (South Africa) which is great, but they are a prescription drug and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get them.

I'm becoming desperate at this point to CTB after having two fails already and so I was wondering if anyone could help me with this? Help me in what I can do to get this medication without the prescription?

I just want to apologize if I am breaking any rules by asking this, my intent is to never upset anyone or go against this forum's rules and get myself banned. So I am so sorry if I am breaking the rules, please let me know if I am so that I know what I am doing wrong and won't repeat it. Or well, that is if I don't get banned.

Last edited:
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Do they have PO box equivalents in South Africa? You could try that, take it out the box and then hide it in a backpack or something. Just a suggestion as I have no idea what your situation is like.