C

ceaselesswatching

Aug 25, 2023
Trying to kill myself for a while now, so far none of them worked, recently im looking at partial suspension method since it's the most easiest and possible method and i need some tips on how i could do it
One of the problems i have is anchor points, there's not really a good place to hang myself, here some pics of possible anchor points in my coffin apartment(ps, there's some other anchor points, but those guys are frequented by other people, aka, it's outside), i guess I can also talk about my quest of finding sn, but no one really ships sn here in the Philippines, and malls here don't sell that either.
20240919 232923

20240919 232858

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What material are the bars on the window? Steel? Can you pull on them fairly hard and they don't bend or come off?

C

ceaselesswatching

Aug 25, 2023
What material are the bars on the window? Steel? Can you pull on them fairly hard and they don't bend or come off?
They're fairly hard, i tried to hang myself there, but it does not seem to work, i can't seem to get to posture right, im trying to figure it out

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
They're fairly hard, i tried to hang myself there, but it does not seem to work, i can't seem to get to posture right, im trying to figure it out
Partial is hard. You need to find your carotid arteries first and mark their position. Then you need to figure out a way to only constrict them and not your trachea.

C

ceaselesswatching

Aug 25, 2023
Partial is hard. You need to find your carotid arteries first and mark their position. Then you need to figure out a way to only constrict them and not your trachea.
My only other option is jumping from the Sixth floor, sn is hard to get here, the highway does not have fast enough cars, there's no trains, and six floors is the highest i can access for jumping