• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
Hi guys,

I currently rent a shared flat, whom my friend is the landlord and owner of the flat. My flatmate will be away this weekend and I'm torn between CTB'ing in my flat or a hotel.

If I decide to CTB in my flat, I'll stick a note on my door warning my housemate to not come in upon his arrive and to advise him to call the police instead so that he doesn't have to witness me dead. My only real concern is doing it in the flat where my friend is the landlord as I already burden the guilt of this taking down the value of the property with a suicide attached to it.

However if I decide to CTB in a hotel I would book out a room for 2 days and this would remove the above risk. The only other risk however is the cleaners coming into the room despite having a "Do not disturb" sign outside the door. I've stayed in several hotels recently where the cleaners have come in to clean despite me having a DND on the outside of the door.

Both have their pros and cons but ultimately I don't want to be found half way through my attempt and then suffer permanent damage.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

kosameAmagai

kosameAmagai

Apr 25, 2022
if i was in your shoes id pick the hotel, what method you plan to use?

T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
Yeah that's what I feel would be the most polite way. I'm planning on using 2 bottles of N. I've got Prochlorperazine as my AE.

Reactions: nosoul
Lalari!!

Lalari!!

Fantasy Princess
Apr 17, 2022
I'd go for 4days or more at the hotel and see if the DND sign actually is respected by the cleaners or not at the location