• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

crimsonpool

crimsonpool

hikikomori
May 15, 2023
so it looks like im gonna have to get creative to ctb, i cant order anything, can't do any hanging because i have no rope only a belt and no place stable enough to do it, can't overdose because there's nothing in the house that will do the job, can't jump because there's nothing close enough i could walk to, dont have access to any firearms or anything.i am really desperate to get out of here.just wondering if maybe there's something else i didn't think of. thanks in advance

• Love
Reactions: lilohsuu, AvoidingMyself, saddestbunny and 1 other person
acerace

acerace

Jun 5, 2023
Cutting?

• Hmph!
Reactions: lilohsuu and crimsonpool
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Cutting isn't reliable way to die, some with oding on over the counter drugs, some people go to hotels to hang themselves, honestly I'm in the same shoes

Reactions: AvoidingMyself, crimsonpool and FormerlyFe(IV)
gomikasu

gomikasu

Jun 2, 2023
I mean if you're really desperate you can try mixing bleach with ammonia or vinegar and blow bubbles into it with a straw to make chlorine gas. I strongly do not recommend this as it seems like a very painful method with massive potential after effects if you fail.

Reactions: crimsonpool
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
You could try partial suspension with pairs of thin leggings tied together or something similar like scarfs

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
From what I read cutting is a self harm method rather than a suicide one, it has a less than 2% success rate so not really recommended. But anyway I hate how it's so difficult to die in this world and it must be so awful being trapped in that situation, I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for.

M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
are you okay with pain? i suggest to not rush it while assessing all other different ways posted in this web to lessen the suffering. i hope you a peaceful one.
From what I read cutting is a self harm method rather than a suicide one, it has a less than 2% success rate so not really recommended. But anyway I hate how it's so difficult to die in this world and it must be so awful being trapped in that situation, I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for.
yeah, i agree. people have to suffer all the unnecessary pain cause people are too stubborn to force us live a painful life. yet, they usually dont really do anything to being helpful.