• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I'm almost ready, I just need this one last thing figured out. I have an easier time compressing my cartoid artery in a standing position and aiming my head upwards. I can do it in a crouching position too with my head upwards.

But I can only seem to compress the artery if I lean forward more like in the picture shown below. Other wise I just choke myself.

Would I be able to do it standing up if I tie my legs to the bunk bed as well? Also from these pics, what position do you recommend. Or let me know if it should be something else entirely.

IMG 0899
IMG 0900
In the bottom pic I'm in a crouching position to try and ensure that I don't save myself when I go unconscious. But I'm not entirely sure if I'm doing it right though.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Oct 28, 2023
Sorry it's not an answer but I was just gonna say it's helpful for the community (if you do go ahead with trying this and fail) to let us know about your attempt in another post as people will be informed but also more likely to respond with their own feedback.
Oh I sure will don't worry, but I sure as hell hope this works. I've actually been doing some more research today and doing more practice. Also I came to the obvious conclusion that my stance is just gonna be like that because of my spine.

I have a fucked up hunch back spine from years of carrying tons of books in my bookbag when I was in school. So it's not gonna look the same as when someone with a more straight spine hangs.

According to a partial hanging thread, you can do it in a standing position if you lower yourself and bend your knees as much as you can. Which is what I'm doing in the bottom pic so hopefully it works.

squidman117

squidman117

can't wait to ctb
Dec 1, 2023
Oh I sure will don't worry, but I sure as hell hope this works. I've actually been doing some more research today and doing more practice. Also I came to the obvious conclusion that my stance is just gonna be like that because of my spine.

I have a fucked up hunch back spine from years of carrying tons of books in my bookbag when I was in school. So it's not gonna look the same as when someone with a more straight spine hangs.

According to a partial hanging thread, you can do it in a standing position if you lower yourself and bend your knees as much as you can. Which is what I'm doing in the bottom pic so hopefully it works.
Did it work???

throwaway9901

throwaway9901

Sep 15, 2023
bro tryna go out in the superman fit 💀

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Oct 28, 2023
Did it work???
I have not done it yet, I'm still contemplating on if I should do partial or suspended. I wanna do partial because it's easier to compress the carotids that way. But I just don't want to end up failing and waking up due to my convulsions.
bro tryna go out in the superman fit 💀
Yeah, I have nothing to lose. You can see I don't care anymore lol.

squidman117

squidman117

can't wait to ctb
Dec 1, 2023
I have not done it yet, I'm still contemplating on if I should do partial or suspended. I wanna do partial because it's easier to compress the carotids that way. But I just don't want to end up failing and waking up due to my convulsions.

Yeah, I have nothing to lose. You can see I don't care anymore lol.

I think full suspension has less failure rate than partial. Idk but that's what I've heard. good luck with your journey and hope you have peace. <3