S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I'm totally stupid when it comes to trying to figure out this nitrogen method. If I could get it set up, this would be my preferred method. Recently people here have given links to the things we need to buy to carry this out, including the tank, but I've lost the links. I'd like to buy a nitrogen tank, the regulator and anything else that is needed, including the hose and bag. Can anyone find those links and give them to me? I want good quality nitrogen, not something that has been diluted with oxygen, like so many helium tanks are these days.

Also, how would I go about tying the bag to my head and putting the hose in the bag? Is there a nice, easy, step-by-step guide here that pretty much explains everything in easy language, besides the PPH and Five Last Acts? Perhaps someone here who is going by this method could help me, or maybe anyone can help me.

I have a gun but I want a method that will surely be successful, and isn't painful like full-suspension hanging or drowning. I can't jump, also, not only because I'm afraid of heights but also because there aren't any places near me from which I can jump.

I just want easy, simple-to-follow instructions on how to die by nitrogen. I used to be smart. I have a bachelor's degree in mathematics. I graduated with distinction with a high GPA. I was in the Alpha Chi society in college, which was for smart people. I used to have a high IQ. But now, due to mental illness, I have difficulty comprehending things unless it is directly laid out in front of me.

I don't want to spend a life living with depression and severe anxiety. Everything overwhelms me. Also, I have MS and my body is falling apart. I want to do this while I am still able. I may be losing my disability soon and I don't want to deal with the stress of being destitute or possibly homeless.

How can I easily go by the nitrogen method? I can set up the tank in a motel room, so the location isn't a problem. What is a problem is my stupidity. I like instructions and guidance.

Thank you for reading this long post. I am desperate. I really don't want to have to use my gun, which would make a mess and which I could possibly survive, leaving me worse off than I am now.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/ <-----------download everything here

In the downloads, there are many videos showing you step-by-step instructions.

The best book on the nitrogen method is Final Exit by Derek Humphry. He's a journalist who helped his wife die using this method, and his book began the "boom" in euthanasia guides. His book even includes the information for a lady who makes and sells bags to put over your head.

Chronicpainnomore made a post showing where you can buy all the supplies:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/what-are-your-methods-of-choice-and-why.651/#post-7298

Reactions: Tiburcio, ScaredOfLife and Smilla
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/ <-----------download everything here

The best book on the nitrogen method is Final Exit by Derek Humphry. He's a journalist who helped his wife die using this method, and his book began the "boom" in euthanasia guides. His book even includes the information for a lady who makes and sells bags to put over your head.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/what-are-your-methods-of-choice-and-why.651/#post-7298

Humphrey videos are great but he did not help his wife die this way (she took Nembutal), and the lady that makes the exit bags was indicted by the FBI years
ago.

Otherwise good information!

Reactions: ScaredOfLife and El Topo
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Humphrey videos are great but he did not help his wife die this way (she took Nembutal), and the lady that makes the exit bags was indicted by the FBI years ago.

Oh, thanks for the clarification!

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018

Thanks. I actually have the hardback edition of Final Exit. I read it a couple years ago but I forgot about the nitrogen section. I appreciate the link to the post by chronicpainnomore. I'll buy the stuff on his list but I'm not sure how to put them all together and use them. Hopefully I can comprehend the books from the resources. I tried to look at them before but my mind couldn't focus on the reading.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Thanks. I actually have the hardback edition of Final Exit. I read it a couple years ago but I forgot about the nitrogen section. I appreciate the link to the post by chronicpainnomore. I'll buy the stuff on his list but I'm not sure how to put them all together and use them. Hopefully I can comprehend the books from the resources. I tried to look at them before but my mind couldn't focus on the reading.

As I mentioned, there are videos showing step-by-step instructions. If reading is becoming difficult, just watch the videos.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
As I mentioned, there are videos showing step-by-step instructions. If reading is becoming difficult, just watch the videos.

Yes, reading is very difficult for me. I'll look to see if I can find the videos. I found one with an Asian man showing how to make the bag. I will look for others. Thanks.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Yes, reading is very difficult for me. I'll look to see if I can find the videos. I found one with an Asian man showing how to make the bag. I will look for others. Thanks.

When you download everything, there will be a Videos folder. It has pretty much all the information you would need.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
When you download everything, there will be a Videos folder. It has pretty much all the information you would need.

Oh I missed the video downloads link when I looked the first time. Thanks for pointing that out. I will download them and watch them.