• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

racecar

Jan 14, 2024
thanks to those who replied to my last thread, appreciate the help! i've decided to explore other methods
i recently found out nerium oleander is highly toxic, which came as a surprise since i have an abundance of white oleander in my area
i've collected a few leaves, around 7, one of which is massive
if i were to cut them up and swallow them with some water and then take a pill for nausea and vomiting, would it be a viable suicide method?
i guess all the other side effects would be there, and the mortality rate is low, but it's my only option atm
i may have another option though; my grandma lives nearby, and there is a plant in her apartment's garden that looks like it's either water hemlock or pignut
i don't know if it's still there, it's been a while since i last paid attention to what's being grown, but if it is, i'm hoping it's water hemlock as its chances of killing are slightly higher than oleander
thanks in advance!

Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
I've thought about it too since its really accessible, and the root of the water hemlock is said to be very poisonous. I don't know how reliable it is however. It does not seem pleasant at all too since it takes a long time with vomiting and convulsions.

Reactions: racecar
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I'm sorry for not understanding, why are poisonous plants your only option?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No. It's slow, probably painful and what you don't know is how much active substance is actually in the leaves you collected. That's very unreliable to succeed there are way better methods if you a serious.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
R

racecar

Jan 14, 2024
thanks for the replies!!!
i just don't know what other method i should go with, really :/ i've considered jumping but my floor is too low and there aren't any easily accessible taller buildings where i live, i don't have rope to hang myself with and even if i did i don't know where i'd tie it, i still live with my parents so ordering drugs like sn would be pretty risky so i've settled on this for now
i don't really mind the side effects it'll have, i'm really interested in the better methods though, just looked into the night night method from the resources megathread, is that better?

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
I have the same problem with my floor too low and nowhere to hang a rope. I'm wondering if there's any other ways to CTB.
Suicide tree sounds like a slow and painful death.
Antifreezer is too slow