• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jomgor

May 6, 2018
Looking for a good desolate area in the Northwest of the US where a bang wont be heard and remains wont be found for as long as possible, i want to disappear. somewhere between washington and utah. I dont get out much, or rather at all so i dont really know anything farther than my street.

Last edited:
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Google maps is your friend. Look for a national forest and start walking. As long as it's not hunting season, you shouldn't need to worry about being found anytime soon.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Google maps is your friend. Look for a national forest and start walking. As long as it's not hunting season, you shouldn't need to worry about being found anytime soon.

Seriously, there are tons of national forests and national parks in your area.