• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
I am not likely not going to have time to complete my setup, possibly SCBA nitrogen method, during the time my family is gone in a couple of weeks (if I go this route). I would need a place to store the equipment and finish testing/working out kinks after they return. I am considering a storage unit.

Would it be highly suspicious by the employees working at the indoor storage unit to see me in there for 3 hours at a time twice a week? Do they track this stuff? I'm thinking probably so but I have never used one of these places. I don't know if people use them for business and such.

I need honest feedback on this idea please.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
I don't think they'd get suspicious, personally. The nitrogen exit mask method is rather niche method of suicide. I personally had no clue about it until I started frequenting this site. And I'm chronically online and suicidal. So it's safe to say most common folk have no clue about it. Having a gas tank and some scuba stuff could just mean you like doing welding and scuba diving as a hobby. I'm sure people store all kinds of bizarre stuff in there. Of course, this excludes flammable, explosive, hazardous, biodegrade stuff. I'd say it wouldn't hurt to call your nearest storage center and ask about specially the gas tank, since that's the only item that maybeeeee might have some hazard. However, the good news about nitrogen is that it's not flammable, explosive, or toxic. So once you specify that it is nitrogen then it shouldn't be any issue (that is if there's an issue in the first place).

As for being in there frequently, I don't really see that being some issue. You're paying for the space after all. According to ChatGPT, most storage units don't have cameras inside the units, but rather outside.

Last edited:
S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
Nitrogen is still considered hazardous so I would need to sneak it in. I'm not worried about what I am storing. I'm worried that it would be suspicious that I am spending time in the unit. That's probably not typical but I don't know. I would think people just come in quickly and don't stick around.

SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
I guess you can call and ask if they have any explicit rules that bars that. If they don't, then I'd say it's safe. I'd assume most of the employees there don't give too much of a shit