• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

narc

narc

alive
May 28, 2023
New here, sorry if I'm doing this wrong LOL. Anyways, my preferred method until lately has been firearm, but I'm in a bit of a predicament. I'm aware that if I do so, because I have access to them because of my father that my mother and her family will go after him and try to charge him for something I'm not sure but it's obviously not something I want him to deal with after losing his son. Additionally, I'm sure there'd be a lot of guilt on his part for the knowledge that I had access to it because of him. So I guess what I'm asking is, whats the best decision for me here? I'm unfamiliar on what drug combinations are best for OD'ing, as well as the fact that I don't have access to any of the common ones used for that purpose. Any help is appreciated.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you are looking to read information about methods then there is the suicide resource compilation on here. But that does sound like a difficult situation to be in with the firearm, I hate how leaving this world isn't more straightforward. Anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: Darocba, venin and narc
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Here you can find an overview:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.