• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jengator

Student
Sep 24, 2019
Hi. I really need help. I wanted to order N. I have been in contact with A. However I am bedridden due to illness and getting out to western union is almost impossible for me. Does anyone have ideas on how to pay without leaving the house! Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
M

MercuryAce

Sep 17, 2019
Bitcoin would be your best bet.

Reactions: woxihuanni and Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Hi. I really need help. I wanted to order N. I have been in contact with A. However I am bedridden due to illness and getting out to western union is almost impossible for me. Does anyone have ideas on how to pay without leaving the house! Thank you.
Or if you trust someone pay them the money and they western union for you. As it's a lot of money ask for proof of this. Hope you find a way x

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Listen don't even bother sending money like this to anyone, especially a person you don't know, you will get royally ripped off, If I still had mine I would of sent it to you for free,, I had 2 bottles but I only needed one for my plans, I made someone's days which is good, be careful and trust no one when it comes to money.

Reactions: Rachel74
J

Jengator

Student
Sep 24, 2019
Thank you. I'm setting up bitcoin and awaiting a response from A.

Also my sodium nitrite arrived too. I'd rather use N. but if I can't use N, are the meds prior to using sodium nitrite necessary? What will happen without it?
Listen don't even bother sending money like this to anyone, especially a person you don't know, you will get royally ripped off, If I still had mine I would of sent it to you for free,, I had 2 bottles but I only needed one for my plans, I made someone's days which is good, be careful and trust no one when it comes to money.
If you know anyone that send me N please let me know

Reactions: Kirkscoobz
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019

You gave someone your bottle of N for free?

Reactions: Rachel74
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
You gave someone your bottle of N for free?
Hi,
Yes as I had 2 here, maybe I was silly but the seemed in pain, maybe they did sell it I don't know, at least I have my bottle ready.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Hi,
Yes as I had 2 here, maybe I was silly but the seemed in pain, maybe they did sell it I don't know, at least I have my bottle ready.

I don't think it's silly at all, I think it's very kind & I hope they were really in need & realize what a gift you gave them. You're a good egg. Curious why you decided you only need to drink 1 bottle instead of 2?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
See if they have an app for mobile phone or devices. a lot of places do and you will be amazed at what you can transfer once you set things up.

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I don't think it's silly at all, I think it's very kind & I hope they were really in need & realize what a gift you gave them. You're a good egg. Curious why you decided you only need to drink 1 bottle instead of 2?
Thanks, that's just me I guess,
I only need the one because of my weight.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Thanks, that's just me I guess,
I only need the one because of my weight.

So do you think a 300 pound person would need 3 bottles?
See if they have an app for mobile phone or devices. a lot of places do and you will be amazed at what you can transfer once you set things up.

Yes Western Union has a mobile app, I set it up to pay A for N.

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
So do you think a 300 pound person would need 3 bottles?

Yes Western Union has a mobile app, I set it up to pay A for N.
Well as I have progressively lost weight the 2 bottles were not needed, I weight just under 9 stone so my one bottle will be just fine for me.