• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soohey

Soohey

The world is truly beautiful
May 3, 2023
I want to ctb but can't find a way to do it.
I can't buy any kind of drugs or guns and can't hang myself neither
The only two choices I have is either to ctb by fall or to ctb by train
both seem incredibly painful and not very effective tho.I have tried the fall method twice but SI always kicks in and will probably happen the same if I try to go by train.
So um can someone help me out to find a way to go without pain or too much trouble pls,I can't enjoy life anymore.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide sadly isn't straightforward in this world, I think that if I knew of an easy, painless method I would be long gone by this point. We do exist in such an anti suicide society after all where is a lack of acceptance towards our right to die, it's very unfortunate how we cannot exit this world peacefully and easily but it's just the reality.

Reactions: Soohey and rorowanttogetout👍🏽
Upvote 0
Soohey

Soohey

The world is truly beautiful
May 3, 2023
I understand,thank you for your words.
At this point,i think it's going to be better to die even if it hurts,since living is probably going to be even worse.
Any methods other than the ones I have mentioned? I don't really care if it hurts.I just want to get over with this.

Upvote 0