• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

user1912012

Mar 9, 2023
I want to do the deed after I graduate so that it impacts fewer people. I'm senior year in high school right now, and I was wondering if it would be better to do cbt in my home (where it could traumatize my family) or if I should go to university, stay in a dorm, and do it there (parents have to pay for uni and rent). I'm also down to hear other suggestions as well! I graduate at the end of May.

Also I plan on hanging as a method, should I practice or is it possible to do it first try?

Reactions: Asphyxiater
A

Asphyxiater

Mar 7, 2023
You could combine hanging with carbon monoxide poisoning or inert gas asphyxiation, just to be sure

Reactions: user1912012
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Personally I would do it at home if I could, just because they can keep the matter private and also I'm more comfortable at home doing it. Yes, they will be traumatized but they will be in deep grief anyway when they learn I have died. I don't know if it really matters in the end. There's only upto a certain point that you can practice hanging. I tried it at different positions on my neck, sitting/lying/kneeling.. the idea is to try and get unconscious quickly, the point which I was losing consciousness is where my SI kicked in.. I'm still trying, might go full suspension in the end.

U

user1912012

Mar 9, 2023
Personally I would do it at home if I could, just because they can keep the matter private and also I'm more comfortable at home doing it. Yes, they will be traumatized but they will be in deep grief anyway when they learn I have died. I don't know if it really matters in the end. There's only upto a certain point that you can practice hanging. I tried it at different positions on my neck, sitting/lying/kneeling.. the idea is to try and get unconscious quickly, the point which I was losing consciousness is where my SI kicked in.. I'm still trying, might go full suspension in the end.
What does SI do to hanging? Does it make you untie the knot? Because in that case I could look for ways to double knot or impossible knot it as well. My bathroom has no good places to tie a rope so my room is probably the way to go.

C

creke

Mar 9, 2023
What does SI do to hanging? Does it make you untie the knot? Because in that case I could look for ways to double knot or impossible knot it as well. My bathroom has no good places to tie a rope so my room is probably the way to go.
I don't know too much but SI could interrupt you because of suffocation. I'd imagine it as being whenever you're trying to hold your breath for as long as possible and you get the strong need to breathe in. I would probably do a double knot just to be safe, because you might accidentally end up trying to get out of it. I hope you find peace soon, all love :heart:

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Well for me, I kept stopping myself from fully going unconscious and also I kept standing up because I was doing partial.. I think I will just have to allow myself to let go.. I watched some hanging videos and it gave me some confidence.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
If you're interested in CTBing via hanging, might be worth taking a look at this:

I like to call it 'Horizontal Hanging'.