apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
When I was at my parent's house this weekend I found a good enough antiemetic so now im trying to look for SN. I think I found a source that might have it but its oddly cheap. So I am posting this to ask if anyone who has knowledge on SN (specifically in the USA) to DM me so i can confirm that I'm not getting scammed. Thank you! ^-^

T

TangentiallyAlive

Jul 3, 2024
When I was at my parent's house this weekend I found a good enough antiemetic so now im trying to look for SN. I think I found a source that might have it but its oddly cheap. So I am posting this to ask if anyone who has knowledge on SN (specifically in the USA) to DM me so i can confirm that I'm not getting scammed. Thank you! ^-^
is it a legitimate chemical store, or just some random website? See if you can find another source that confirms its legitimacy. Also, look up its initials of the company selling it and the company manufacturing it on here & see if you can find others talking about it. The only source I can tell you is definitely a scam is one with the initials PC, and I only know that because I fell for it myself :). if you do all of that and it seems legit, it probably is

Upvote 0
apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
I originally found the source from other forums with people claiming it legit but I trust SaSu more. It is a chemical store that (according to the wayback machine) has been acting as a chemical supplier since the early 2000s. I tried too look up the name but since it contains a word people say here sometimes I couldn't find anything about it. Thank you for telling me about PC! The one I'm looking at starts with a "U" so I'm slightly more confident that it isn't a scam. :)

Upvote 0