• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BigG91

BigG91

I'd rather be homeless with good health.
Aug 21, 2021
I've been trying to pass out and ctb using the partial hanging method using a rope... I've tried kneeling , somewhat hanging , sleeping and all sorts of positions but it feels like my head and eyes are going to explode and I stop .. should i keep going or
Am I doing it wrong somehow ?

C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I believe a lot of people get this and it never worked for me, so I can't really offer advice. From reading comments it seems like people think if you feel that way you're doing it wrong. I'm not sure. I know if I go by hanging it will be full, and I expect pain and will just have to overcome it.

I don't know your circumstances so I can't answer to what you should do. But if it's clearly not working please try to avoid hurting yourself too badly. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do, and hope you're able to think through fully and research any course of action you choose.

Reactions: ねたみ and AnneRee
E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
I've attempted partial over 10 times without success

I think my last attempt was the closest to succeeding but before that I only managed to make myself slightly dizzy

Oh btw, it hurts like a bitch

Last edited:
P

pphelpme

Count down
Feb 6, 2022
I believe a lot of people get this and it never worked for me, so I can't really offer advice. From reading comments it seems like people think if you feel that way you're doing it wrong. I'm not sure. I know if I go by hanging it will be full, and I expect pain and will just have to overcome it.

I don't know your circumstances so I can't answer to what you should do. But if it's clearly not working please try to avoid hurting yourself too badly. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do, and hope you're able to think through fully and research any course of action you choose.
I think I'll have to go full too. What resources are you relying on for information on how best to do it?

C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I think I'll have to go full too. What resources are you relying on for information on how best to do it?
The hanging megathread here mostly, then just general knowledge/what is possible for me to pull off. I aborted immediately when I attempted full last, but if I ever go that route again and am trying very seriously I'll look in to binding my hands. That's just what I think would work best for me, in another environment (say if you hung yourself from a tree), there might not be any way to use your hands to get free, but in my circumstances (my home), it's much easier to try to get out. Lmk if you have any other questions, I'm really just trying what I can with what I have, but I'm stuck in a loop and can't try much lately.

CrazyNihilist

CrazyNihilist

Mar 17, 2022
This is my choice as well. You definitely need to be careful, as the results of failure are life in a worse hell with permanent brain damage. There's a site called Lost All Hope that discusses some methods including partial and full haging. Placement of the knot is important, as is type of rope. If done right, you should lose consciousness in about 20 seconds with partial or full suspension. Short drop breaks the neck immediatley, but it is tricky to get the weight and drop length correct.

N

naenae28

Jan 22, 2022
This is my choice as well. You definitely need to be careful, as the results of failure are life in a worse hell with permanent brain damage. There's a site called Lost All Hope that discusses some methods including partial and full haging. Placement of the knot is important, as is type of rope. If done right, you should lose consciousness in about 20 seconds with partial or full suspension. Short drop breaks the neck immediatley, but it is tricky to get the weight and drop length correct.
I tried but the website denied me access