• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Didbga

Jul 8, 2019
Can you guys give me some tips on how to buy N from A?

Reactions: Baskol1
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-getting-n-from-a.2544/

Reactions: mattwitt
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
If anyone tries messaging you saying they've been in contact with him and have his email or want to sell you n directly are scammers, only tip I've got is to read the post that guy just shared

Reactions: Soul and not_a_robot
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018

Just read the peacefulpillhandbook in it is the email of A for N. It is in the resources link there you can download it

Do your research and reading

Reactions: Soul, mattwitt and Darkdreamer001
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
where

I am reading the handbook. Where is the resources link found?

The List of Resources is near the top of this forum and the handbook is one of the resources in it. Look up the chapter about the method of interest to you; meanwhile the last few pages of the link the Alchemist gave you are more than worthwhile. Around page 137 or so.

Last edited:
Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
The List of Resources is near the top of this forum and the handbook is one of the resources in it. Look up the chapter about the method of interest to you; meanwhile the last few pages of the link the Alchemist gave you are more than worthwhile. Around page 137 or so.

Most of the links for the handbook in the resources don't work :/ The only one I can open is the one thats from "(May-2018)" and it only has 24 pages you can view.
However,
Another member (@HelensNepenthe ) posted a thread with this link of jpg files of each page:

https://mega.nz/#F!0w9GxAYb!BCQsghRpneVXDXoGwuQEOg

To my knowledge it is legitimate and complete. If anyone has a copy that's straight from exit that can verify, that'd be lovely <3 hope this is helpful

• Love
Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Maybe one of our esteemed mods - @GeorgeJL or @Alchemist for example - could update those links and/or replace them with Helen's?

Thank you, @Kokobushi_bae26

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Maybe one of our esteemed mods - @GeorgeJL or @Alchemist for example - could update those links and/or replace them with Helen's?

Thank you, @Kokobushi_bae26
Where are Helen's links?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Most of the links for the handbook in the resources don't work :/ The only one I can open is the one thats from "(May-2018)" and it only has 24 pages you can view.
However,
Another member (@HelensNepenthe ) posted a thread with this link of jpg files of each page:

https://mega.nz/#F!0w9GxAYb!BCQsghRpneVXDXoGwuQEOg

To my knowledge it is legitimate and complete. If anyone has a copy that's straight from exit that can verify, that'd be lovely <3 hope this is helpful
Someone said one of his posts had a modified email for A.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
C

Cook

Oct 2, 2019
So is this even a thing ?