• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

skybluesuicide

skybluesuicide

May 31, 2023
just to make this clear, I'm not planning to CTB soon - maybe in a year. The reason I'm planning so far in advance is because I really really want this note to ease the pain my loved ones will feel after my death. I'm an only child so that will make the impact even larger. I'm willing to put a lot of work into this note; I've always enjoyed writing so it won't feel like a chore (I think). But where to start? What to include? If you guys could chime in and give some suggestions that would be great! I really want to make this note perfect, or at least close to it. Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, No_Lxve and fwompie
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Writing suicide notes are very personal.
Maybe you could include your reason, things you appreciated, things you didnt (depending on your relationship with your parents I guess and what you want to convey). Perhaps a little more about your state of mind around suicide. I'm myself mostly worried they'll feel bad for me being dead when I'd want them to be happy for me.

You could add some lists of what you want to do with certain important or expensive items, giving it away to someone or donating etc. Ofcourse this is not all you can include, just some my ideas and what I have in my notes.

I can't say leaving a not will ease pain, nor will it ever be perfect but letting people know why can help a little.

Best of luck❤️

No_Lxve

No_Lxve

it's always better to cease to exist
Apr 14, 2023
this is going to sound corny, but I would state your reasoning and write how you feel deep inside your heart.

that's what I did at least. I tried to be reasonable as well as just writing how I truly feel.

almost like a love letter but instead for my beautiful death

mono

mono

I hope my last breath is a sigh of relief.
Jul 11, 2023
I'd say start by writing why you're going to ctb and what lead you to that point. Maybe write individual notes to important people in your life like friends and family going though all the good times you've had with them and why they shouldn't feel responsible for you death (probably switch the order in which u write those) and give a list of your items of value (either memories tied to the items with people or just the things u love) to friends and family of ur choice so they have something to remember you by.
Hope this helps :))

lavender143once

lavender143once

Aug 6, 2023
One thing i'll always recommend is write what you want to be done with your body after you pass. I've written long paragraphs about what I want to happen to myself. From what clothes I want to be buried with, how I should be discarded, and why I want certain belongings to go to friends or family members.

Try not to write with a melancholic sound. You are determined in your decision to end your life. Your words should be chosen to affirm your actions and confidently bring your desires to fruition!

uselessness

uselessness

Who tf cares about being controversial if I'll die
Jul 21, 2023
I feel like you want to use your note to ease the pain that your CTB will give your family, so some advice.
1. Don't make it feel like a monologue. When I've thought of writing my note, in my mind it feels more like a monologue. I think it'll be more appropriate if you want your family to feel less pain, I think the structure needs to be a bit different from this.
2. Try and make your note explicitly state that you care about your family and that you wanted to remember them, and that it's not their fault that you CTB.
3. State your reason.
4. Adding to the first rule, maybe try make it more of a letter than a monologue?

I really don't intend to be too critical, but hope it helps.

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
You could write to your parents, friends etc whosoever that cares , that there was nothing they could have done to help you, in the long run it will help them absolve themselves of any guilt they might feel in future.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think it's a personal decision deciding what to write in a note but I would write how death is what I wanted and explain my feelings towards existence so that those left behind would be less likely to be left with as many unanswered questions.

Reactions: アホペンギン