• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

letmebeworthdying4

May 12, 2024
I don't know where to start. I have a lot I want to say.

I wanted to know how to best plan a goodbye, well knowing it will cause a lot of pain to others and I want to reduce as much as possible.

What to write in the letter? How many letters?

Who should find me? How will they contact my close ones? How long does one wait before being found?

Should I leave instructions behind?

I'm looking for support on how to best plan.

Last edited:
OmoriFan

OmoriFan

Memento Mori
Nov 12, 2023
In my opinion you could write about your reasons for suicide as thats what I think your close ones would want to know, i would write a letter to every important person to me (parents, siblings, friends) and if you have any online friends i would ask someone to message them about the death. You could also write that you dont know others to blame yourself (if you want to) I would generally write all that down and maybe some more of your own personal thoughts.

As for who should find you, im not really sure so I will not write down a lot about something I dont know much about. Same goes for phenobarbital (I dont know much of it/have any experience)

I wouldnt leave instructions as they could lead back to this site and possibly cause problems

I hope this was good enough of an answer and will help you out at least a bit.