• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

ewyatt567

Dec 15, 2021
I'm in the US and desperately trying to buy sn, but can't find it online or in stores anywhere. Please, someone direct me to an online store that sells/ships to residential addresses

Reactions: WearyHSP
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If you search on google by "buy sodium nitrite" you will find numerous suppliers of sodium nitrite in the u.s. who will ship to your home- there has been no attempt to restrict sales of this in the u.s., though it is not on amazon.

• Informative
Reactions: oneirogen, NearlyIrrelevantCake and WearyHSP
E

ewyatt567

Dec 15, 2021
If you search on google by "buy sodium nitrite" you will find numerous suppliers of sodium nitrite in the u.s. who will ship to your home- there has been no attempt to restrict sales of this in the u.s., though it is not on amazon.
I've searched "buy sodium nitrite" and all of the places are either out of stock or won't ship to my home. Do you know of a specific website that is currently selling?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I've searched "buy sodium nitrite" and all of the places are either out of stock or won't ship to my home. Do you know of a specific website that is currently selling?
It is against the rules of the site to tell people specific sources, so I'm not going to do this, but I just searched again and there are numerous sources that are not out of stock, so I don't kno how it could be possible that you couldn't find this. Good luck, but I'm not going to break any rules of the site.

G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
It is on amazon

I

ivetriedsohard

Dec 3, 2021
I'm seeing the same thing. They either are out of stock or only ship to businesses. Can @Someone123 pm me the places you see that are in stock

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If I search on google many suppliers show up- then if you start to try to select it and check out some do say out of stock but some need seem to be letting you go through the checkout process- I'm personally not going to go through the whole checkout process because I already have some- but it appears that they are shipping this to where you request- at least as far int the process as I have gone. But you would need to keep trying yourself because I don't want to go through the whole process and order more sn. There are at least 15 suppliers taht popo up- have you tried to order from all of them? Best of luck.

I

ivetriedsohard

Dec 3, 2021
If I search on google many suppliers show up- then if you start to try to select it and check out some do say out of stock but some need seem to be letting you go through the checkout process- I'm personally not going to go through the whole checkout process because I already have some- but it appears that they are shipping this to where you request- at least as far int the process as I have gone. But you would need to keep trying yourself because I don't want to go through the whole process and order more sn. There are at least 15 suppliers taht popo up- have you tried to order from all of them? Best of luck.
Found one ordered it. They took my money then said they couldn't ship to a residential address so they canceled it.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Well things have changed in the past month or so, but have they gotten to all of the suppliers? I guess it would be trial and error to find out- there are a lot of them. Best of luck.