• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

redemption

redemption

May 10, 2023
i cant seem to find a method. i cant buy any drugs, so i was thinking something like jumping infront of a train, off a building, etc but im worried about SI.. any methods you can reccommend? i dont care about it being painless nor do i care about anyone who witnesses it/finds me.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is information listed about methods in the suicide resource compilation but there is just no easy answers as to ways to ctb. To me all of the methods are either inaccessible, risky or just incredibly difficult to go through with, this is just the unfortunate consequence of existing in this anti suicide society.

redemption

redemption

May 10, 2023
There is information listed about methods in the suicide resource compilation but there is just no easy answers as to ways to ctb. To me all of the methods are either inaccessible, risky or just incredibly difficult to go through with, this is just the unfortunate consequence of existing in this anti suicide society.
true. i just wanna get it over with already.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You will fight SI with every method. That is an unfortunate constant in life and death.
Rope, water and height are the three easiest methods to secure that have a good success rate. Whatever you choose, research that method in the threads. Planning and preparation are needed with ALL methods to ensure success.

Reactions: redemption
redemption

redemption

May 10, 2023
You will fight SI with every method. That is an unfortunate constant in life and death.
Rope, water and height are the three easiest methods to secure that have a good success rate. Whatever you choose, research that method in the threads. Planning and preparation are needed with ALL methods to ensure success.
i do have access to like 10+ story buildings nearby so i might use that. its just the fastest option and im looking to do it this weekend. thanks for the tip :)

• Love
Reactions: Worndown