• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
Hi, currently enrolled in Job corps and need a method I can reasonably use either while I am here or at home on a weekend pass. My medication isn't helping this time and I really need to ctb soon. Any help appreciated.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly ceasing to exist on our own terms just isn't straightforward so deciding on any potential method just depends on the individual and what they can access. I really wish it's not so difficult to die but anyway there is information about methods in the suicide resource complination, I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
kazewoatsumete

kazewoatsumete

hey come on and bury me!
Dec 11, 2022
Hi, please refrain from asking other members what to do-- there is plenty of method info available in the suicide resources sections or via the search function. Thank you!

Reactions: Meditation guide
illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
Hi, please refrain from asking other members what to do-- there is plenty of method info available in the suicide resources sections or via the search function. Thank you!
Hi, just asking for something that would be feasible in this specific living situation. Sorry for posting this here