• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I've mentioned that I might hang myself before, but before I do any other suggestions? What are your plans.

• Wow
Reactions: Sick Boy
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
Have you looked into the inert gas method? You should be able to find a N2 cylinder, regulator and flow meter for under 500 NZD. Sounds much more pleasant than hanging, and also less traumatizing for whoever finds you.

Reactions: Jc40, Honigwaffel and Deleted member 1768
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Have you looked into the inert gas method? You should be able to find a N2 cylinder, regulator and flow meter for under 500 NZD. Sounds much more pleasant than hanging, and also less traumatizing for whoever finds you.
You can get some information from: https://maxdogbrewing.com/

Reactions: ArtVandelay
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
I've read reports of the government confiscating packages at the border. Do you have a similar problem in Australia?
There are eBay sellers within Australia and a company that will sell it too. With luck there could be a NZ eBay seller.

Reactions: tomz323
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
You can get some information from: https://maxdogbrewing.com/

True, although I think the Max Dog equipment is above his 500 NZD budget. It would be cheaper to get the materials from a welding supply site. The inert gas/exit bag megathread has some good discussion about what to buy. Anyway he doesn't seem too interested.

MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I can only get a peacefull way to ctb online so yes

Preferably N, still trying to find a reliable seller
N from A is the only option really if you want that method. I finally received mine from him after 4 weeks.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Sweet thanks, I think I'll just have to hope that NZ customs doesn't catch it.

MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I would link you the handbook but can't find the link. Hopefully someone here has it

Go to page 271, that is the only email that you can use to receive.

Last edited:
N

NCBEYOND

Apr 13, 2019
I'm going to do the charcoal method, tried partial hanging without success. My preferred method would be N but I don't have the time to wait unfortunately.

sweet17sour29

sweet17sour29

turning teeth
Feb 22, 2019
I wouldn't even bother trying to get N into NZ. We're the only country, as far as I know, who have convicted people who have attempted to import.

Reactions: Escaper Boy and tomz323
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I wouldn't even bother trying to get N into NZ. We're the only country, as far as I know, who have convicted people who have attempted to import.
Yeah, that really upsets me that the government does that.

• Wow
Reactions: Escaper Boy