• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
Please I've spend a lot of months searching for fentanyl patches and I get scammed once. I'm from Spain and I need to find someone who can provide me this little thing

tinkatonshammer

tinkatonshammer

Dec 13, 2022
can i ask why you are looking for fent patches specifically?

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
can i ask why you are looking for fent patches specifically?
Because I've been doing research and found you can smoke them and pass out with a very little quantity. They say it's peaceful. I wouldn't mind having fentanyl in powder but I don't know exactly how to use it
They sell them in DW,
I've never bought anything in the dw and I'm afraid since I already got scammed once by one guy selling on telegram. If you know any source, could you pm please? Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Reactions: tinkatonshammer
GettingOut

GettingOut

I'm not worth any tears
Aug 16, 2022
I use buprenorphine patches, but have fentanyl patches that was given to me for my severe chronic pain.

Please elaborate on the method of smoking these patches. It is the first time I hear of smoking patches.

Reactions: tinkatonshammer
tinkatonshammer

tinkatonshammer

Dec 13, 2022
Because I've been doing research and found you can smoke them and pass out with a very little quantity. They say it's peaceful. I wouldn't mind having fentanyl in powder but I don't know exactly how to use it

I've never bought anything in the dw and I'm afraid since I already got scammed once by one guy selling on telegram. If you know any source, could you pm please? Thanks a lot
thanks for the information! unfortunately i don't know any sources for the patches, but i do hope you find someone!!

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
I use buprenorphine patches, but have fentanyl patches that was given to me for my severe chronic pain.

Please elaborate on the method of smoking these patches. It is the first time I hear of smoking patches.
Here there is a guide but it's in Spanish. They tell you how to extract the fentanyl of the patches, there are also some pictures, I think it's the best guide I found. If you want, i can try to explain you via pm

Reactions: Joarga