Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I am asking for help. If there is anybody on SS who is willing to help me post on YouTube and other sites (my last letter) I would appreciate it. I am computer illiterate and have no freaking clue, but I have no family and want to leave my last letter online. Thanks!!

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm not a computer wizard either- it's been ages since I uploaded to YouTube- so- I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to walk you through it personally... but- there are so many tutorials on YouTube itself that will guide you step by step. Just enter your question in the search bar there and you can bet some kind sole has made a tutorial on it. Honestly- I've learnt so much from YouTube- not just computet stuff- how to fix things in the house too.

This is an older video but, as an example- see the link below. I imagine you will need to create an account on whatever site you choose to use- but, that will likely be straight forward. Likely even more straight forward than joining here even.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What do you really want to do ? Uploading on youtube isn't that diffcult. you need an acc there as u need it on any other platform you can even set the publishing date there, dunno aboutother platforms