• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
So I don't know where to get benzos from for my sn method.

Have an online source, but they only take cryptocurrency and I have no crypto and no idea how to use it.

Will I be sedated enough if I take larger amounts of risperidone and kventiax tablets? Unfortunately, that's all I have..

• Hugs
Reactions: DrearyAsh348 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
People have succeeded without Benzos. AEs are the most important.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Deep dive Reddit hard enough & you can find clear web sources for like anything. I have a few legit benzo sources I've been using that are clear web & take either Zelle, cash app or credit cards.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, DrearyAsh348 and Aprilfarewell4
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
Deep dive Reddit hard enough & you can find clear web sources for like anything. I have a few legit benzo sources I've been using that are clear web & take either Zelle, cash app or credit cards.
Would you be able to direct message me the sources of the benzos. Please don't be offended that I'm asking I have severe brain damage. I don't want to suffer anymore and I'm getting SN. I want to go peacefully unlike current existence. Please help me and please don't be offended. How long does it take for them to come in the mail when you get them? Thank you. I need help.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Would you be able to direct message me the sources of the benzos. Please don't be offended that I'm asking I have severe brain damage. I don't want to suffer anymore and I'm getting SN. I want to go peacefully unlike current existence. Please help me and please don't be offended. How long does it take for them to come in the mail when you get them? Thank you. I need help.
No, I am not comfortable passing along direct sources.

Abt the mail/ it depends where you order from & what shipping you pick.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
No, I am not comfortable passing along direct sources.

Abt the mail/ it depends where you order from & what shipping you pick.
Okay no offense intended. I have seen you post on here before so I knew it was a risk to ask šŸ™

Reactions: AmericanMary