• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Strawberry_Clouds

Strawberry_Clouds

( = ⩊ = )
Jun 17, 2023
Hi so I'm not planning to ctb anytime soon but I want an opinion on something if I happen to ctb. I have 2 preferred methods:

1. Hanging
2. Being it by a train

Which of these 2 would have a better chance of being a successful ctb in the event I do? Thank you in advance ^w^

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Neither of these.

There are more peaceful and reliable methods.

Reactions: Strawberry_Clouds
H

helplessufferer

Apr 24, 2023
i think SN is easy and not much painful. if you can readily buy it, i say consider it. anyway you should look at all the methods and decide yourself.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that people have succedeed using both methods so I guess it's just personal preference. Both hanging and especially the train terrify me and I would worry about them failing but I guess all that one can do, is do their own research which is the point of this site, there's lots of information about suicide methods on here. But those who attempt methods like hanging and the train certainly are courageous, I admire them.

• Love
Strawberry_Clouds

Strawberry_Clouds

( = ⩊ = )
Jun 17, 2023
I know that people have succedeed using both methods so I guess it's just personal preference. Both hanging and especially the train terrify me and I would worry about them failing but I guess all that one can do, is do their own research which is the point of this site, there's lots of information about suicide methods on here. But those who attempt methods like hanging and the train certainly are courageous, I admire them.
Thank you for you kind words. I'm thinking I'll do a hanging, I did a bit of research and the amount of people who have to undergo extreme trauma from my death it isn't worth it. I know that with death and suicide those around you will be left with scars forever, but in a hanging I can reduce the ammount of people affected by my death first hand. I don't want others to be hurt by my stupidity.

Last edited: