• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iepure762

iepure762

Jan 3, 2024
Hello, i need an efficient method to ctb in Romania, we are not allowed guns here but i can get plenty of pain/parkinson/cardiac pills, i have some mydocalm and romparkin but from what i know OD'ing on such medication is not that effective, i need a method to ctb without making a mess for my grandma to clean up, i live with her cause my parents are gone, please, i am open to suggestions, also, hanging its not possible for me because i live in a village with high surveliance, thank you.

• Love
Reactions: DazaiKinnie and MildenWarden
UltraRareSlinky

UltraRareSlinky

i wanna die before summer
Feb 5, 2024
you can purchase SN in romania on the internet, follows Stans guide, do it during the night

MildenWarden

MildenWarden

May 23, 2022
let me know if you find anything, thanks

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome too the forum! There's a Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about methods there. If you plan OD you should read the PPeH.
There's also a sticky thread that discusses risks of ODs.

Reactions: rozeske
DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
Hello, i need an efficient method to ctb in Romania, we are not allowed guns here but i can get plenty of pain/parkinson/cardiac pills, i have some mydocalm and romparkin but from what i know OD'ing on such medication is not that effective, i need a method to ctb without making a mess for my grandma to clean up, i live with her cause my parents are gone, please, i am open to suggestions, also, hanging its not possible for me because i live in a village with high surveliance, thank you.
I am romanian too and I have 2 websites for SN. If you live in Bucharest or any other big city you can get them easier.

iepure762

iepure762

Jan 3, 2024

Hello everyone, thank you guys for replying
I started medication (SSRI's) for about 4 weeks now, i got the help i needed and i no longer wish to die, i hope all of you can find peace.

Please inbox me if you need to talk, or need a new friend in Romania.

Reactions: divinemistress36
susaesco

susaesco

Feb 24, 2024
La sobredosis de cafeína pura, es legal en todo el mundo y la más mínima cantidad te hará sufrir un paro cardíaco. Aunque creo que es una muerte dolorosa.