• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

uvx

May 5, 2020
(marked as help because I have some very urgent questions at the end)

I tried to kill myself today. Obviously, it didn't work. My method was partial suspension (or, it was supposed to be). I tied all the knots right, I found a good place to hang myself (strong anchor point and private) and I managed to overcome my fear of dying. But about 10 or 20 seconds (probably longer) after I passed out, I woke up again on the floor. The necktie I used to hang myself had broken, which I didn't expect since people often say they're one of the best things you can use to hang yourself with. This could have happened for 2 reasons, either because of the spasms (which aren't mentioned very often here, but I know they happen), or because I made the tie take too much of my body weight. After re-reading some guides on partial suspension I'm pretty sure I was supposed to kneel for it to work.

I have good reasons for killing myself though, and despite what people say, things have only gotten worse in the last 6 hours, not better. So I still need to kill myself, and urgently.

I've got to wait over a week to try partial suspension again because I need a new tie, which is terrible because I can't live another week. I'd go insane. But if anyone knows how to pull it off with a belt in limited space that would allow me to cbt much quicker. Trains, buildings, knives, guns, drowning and drugs all aren't feasible options for me considering my circumstances (can't purchase items required, access to good jumping sites is impossible in my area). The last method I came across is the night night method. However, it requires gorilla tape or a ratchet, and I can't purchase either of those.

So, I have a few questions. Firstly, what's the correct way to position yourself for partial suspension? Secondly, does anyone know if it would be possible for me to hang myself using only a belt and a wardrobe/closet bar, and if so, how should I do it? And lastly, is it possible to use something besides tape or a ratchet for the night night method, preferably something that I wouldn't have to buy.

Reactions: lobster salad
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You can do the tourniquet method.

This is my understanding of the method from reading Five Final Acts, and it's advised to practice so you notice the point at which you start to feel light-headed, and to work with the object hitting the collar bone/shoulder. I've practiced it, as well as partial, and I don't get light-headed, I get the head pounding, but it seems it will work for you.

Put the ligature around the neck, and to the side, knot the end, and wrap it around an object like a wooden spoon or a cooking spatula, although something smaller can be used. Lying down or sitting up against something like the back of a sofa or a wall, twist the object quickly until you feel light-headed. When going all the way, don't pause, keep going twisting quickly. The object will naturally stop against the collar bone, so when you lose consciousness, it won't let go.

You could make the ligature out of another material. Maybe tear a shirt into strips.

U

uvx

May 5, 2020

This is my understanding of the method from reading Five Final Acts, and it's advised to practice so you notice the point at which you start to feel light-headed, and to work with the object hitting the collar bone/shoulder. I've practiced it, as well as partial, and I don't get light-headed, I get the head pounding, but it seems it will work for you.

Put the ligature around the neck, and to the side, knot the end, and wrap it around an object like a wooden spoon or a cooking spatula, although something smaller can be used. Lying down or sitting up against something like the back of a sofa or a wall, twist the object quickly until you feel light-headed. When going all the way, don't pause, keep going twisting quickly. The object will naturally stop against the collar bone, so when you lose consciousness, it won't let go.

You could make the ligature out of another material. Maybe tear a shirt into strips.
I'll try that out ty
and to anyone else reading this, previous questions still urgent

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
U

uvx

May 5, 2020

tried it. it didn't work. It just felt uncomfortable around my neck but I didn't feel any dizziness or anything like that. Tried different positions and looked at lots of different guides. Nothing worked.
Tried partial suspension again, this time actually leaving most of my body on the ground. Almost passed out but the ligature snapped again.
Managed to find a stronger ligature and hopefully I'll be able to die tomorrow using it.

• Aww..
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
U

uvx

May 5, 2020
Good news!
new positioning and stronger ligature for partial suspension almost worked.
I only have a short amount of time (about 30 minutes) every weekday to kill myself, and because of that I ran out of time today
but tomorrow I should be able to do it

Reactions: bornfree