• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
A few minutes ago my SN arrived and my grandmother opened the door to the courier, I didnt think it would arrive so quick. She found it and after a quick read on all the warnings on the bottle said she is going to throw it out. Its sitting in the bin right now and I urgenty need to know can i take the some SN out the packaging exposing to the athmosphere and leave it in some kind of box upstairs not in a profesional sealed packaging, would doing this be dangerous for my family? I need advice urgent on this
Ive heard SN is dangerous to even touch and im worried opening ot and taking some out could leave SN in the air and endanger my family

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No, as long as it is packed but you should pack and seal it well later. Just get the bottle out of the bin and hide it, that's what I would do. In any case be careful handling SN.

Reactions: indefinitesleep2
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
No, as long as it is packed but you should pack and seal it well later. Just get the bottle out of the bin and hide it, that's what I would do. In any case be careful handling SN.
this is like front page news for my grandparents cause they have no clue wtf SN and see its dangerous and they plan on taking it out and pouring it into the river. what do you suggest i reseal it with?
also how long does it have to be used after its opened?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
They should neither pour it into the river nor touch it. It's none of their business. Well depending on when you intend to use it - vacuum sealed. Here's a thread about SN stabilty.

It's very unfortunate that they opened the parcel.

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
ik, theyr old school polish people boundaries dont exist

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You need to get another jar, or bottle, or container of some sort, with a lid that seals, then remove all of the SN from the container it came in, pour it into the new container and seal it, then replace the SN in the original container with sugar, or powdered sugar, or something similar. Vacuum sealing the SN in something would be best, but that might be difficult for you if you don't have that kind of equipment.

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
You need to get another jar, or bottle, or container of some sort, with a lid that seals, then remove all of the SN from the container it came in, pour it into the new container and seal it, then replace the SN in the original container with sugar, or powdered sugar, or something similar. Vacuum sealing the SN in something would be best, but that might be difficult for you if you don't have that kind of equipment.
what container could work, like a jam jar?